My Sesame Street Home Video activity book photos

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
$50 is way too much for me, even for 25 Sesame Street VHS tapes........ Thanks for the link though.

greenth1ng

Reaction score
It's great to see that we now have Play Along Games and Songs up here! Will try to get the other activity books ASAP.

greenth1ng

Reaction score
Sorry for the REALLY long delay, everyone, but I have the activity book for Getting Ready to Read and will try to have it up within the next few weeks.

woo70scount

Reaction score
I am new to Muppet Central here, and have 15 booklets (14 activity books and the parent's guide from 1994.) and will be more than happy to scan them and put them up here.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Wow, it's been a while since I last visited here!

I came across this thread a few months ago and was thrilled to see these rare gems. Would it be okay if the folks at Muppet Wiki knew about these?

MuppetDude

Reaction score
I don't see why not!
Great! I happened to find them on Google while doing some research... and being on a forum, they're not the easiest to find. Hopefully a wider array of people will see them and find the remaining ones.

(Bonus note: I've got the one for "Big Bird's Story Time!" Someday when I can mail again, I'll send it out to one of the traders I know for scanning.)

DePingPong

Reaction score
I've got the one for Bedtime Stories and Songs, and surprisingly Elmosize has one to modeled after the MSSHV ones. I'll have to post some pictures of it!

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Wow, it's been a while since I last visited here!

I came across this thread a few months ago and was thrilled to see these rare gems. Would it be okay if the folks at Muppet Wiki knew about these?
Welcome back!