Most Obnoxious Fandoms

Slackbot

Reaction score
Good call. Springfielders definitely have starey eyes and sugarcube teeth.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I even made a little homage to yours with the screaming Homer subbing for Boober.

Eyeball

Reaction score
JELSA! (Jack FrostxElsa) I'm sorry, it's not the pairing itslef it's just they're too different. Jack is enternally 18, dead, and reckless. Elsa's 21 and can age, alive, and nervous. Not to mention that Disney made a gusty move NOT giving Elsa a love interest! The only other time they did that was Quasimodo.
Random Disney fans:Hunchback II?
Me:I deny the existence of that movie.
Oh thank goodness someone else on here finds that pairing completely ridiculous, I actually think I die a little bit inside every time I see a jelsa fan... (Yes even more than the dreaded kristanna who I don't think work well together at all) and oh I know you mean now about hunch back 2... Its awful.. Infact its Kinda like some fan made a sequel but completely watered down the characters (quasi, Phoebus and esmerelda were really lacking the spark that made the so likeable), not to mention the lazy animation and lame songs...

mimitchi33

Reaction score
Oh yeah, he's definitely a kid classic character that hasn't been properly introduced to the American people for sure. There's a lot of context tossed out there when the character is only known through funny internet videos about toilet training. But several years back when someone showed that to me and we saw it in a Korean grocery, it was hard not to make the connection.
I know about Shimajiro as well as every other Japanese toddler series. I've seen a few episodes in Japanese. Not all of them are about using the toilet. For example, one was about Ramurin helping children at the playground, and another was about them trying to help a local farmer enter a pumpkin contest, but some evil cats were trying to cheat. And as a prize for cheating, they got toilet paper. And an episode I saw an ad for was about Shimajiro sleeping over at his school and thinking there were ghosts. Oh, and aside from the toilet training episodes I saw as a kid, I saw one about crossing the street where he had to go on some train to get somewhere, and the evil cats were in it. I've also seen Shimajiro cookies at grocery stores, and knew it was a toddler show since I was a child, when I watched that, Tamagotchi!, Pokemon, Tokyo Mew Mew, Ojamajo Doremi, Mermaid Melody and Pururun! Shizuku-chan in Japanese.
Also, they did dub this show. On the comments of the "Shima to Land! Island" opening theme, someone said they owned a VHS tape of it in English. A check of their profile said that they lived in Australia. Then again, Australia has a lot of missing dubs, like the Minky Momo dub "The Magical World of Gigi" and the Cloverway versions of Ojamajo Doremi and Crayon Kingdom of Dreams.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Oh thank goodness someone else on here finds that pairing completely ridiculous, I actually think I die a little bit inside every time I see a jelsa fan... (Yes even more than the dreaded kristanna who I don't think work well together at all) and oh I know you mean now about hunch back 2... Its awful.. Infact its Kinda like some fan made a sequel but completely watered down the characters (quasi, Phoebus and esmerelda were really lacking the spark that made the so likeable), not to mention the lazy animation and lame songs...
Yes I agree especially that song sang by Quasi and Esmeralda and Pheobus's son Zephyr......that song was laughably bad.

Eyeball

Reaction score
Yes I agree especially that song sang by Quasi and Esmeralda and Pheobus's son Zephyr......that song was laughably bad.
Let's just say it was probably Disneys worst cheapquel... As you know I did quite enjoy Cinderella 2 though :smile:

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Let's just say it was probably Disneys worst cheapquel... As you know I did quite enjoy Cinderella 2 though :smile:
Yeah that wasn't too bad, but I like Cinderella 3 better because it had one story instead of three mixed together.

Eyeball

Reaction score
Yeah that wasn't too bad, but I like Cinderella 3 better because it had one story instead of three mixed together.
Oooh yeah I really have to get around to watching that, it sounds actually really quite f
Good, though we never see Anastasia's baker boyfriend again I hear?

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Oooh yeah I really have to get around to watching that, it sounds actually really quite f
Good, though we never see Anastasia's baker boyfriend again I hear?
Well he's not in the actual movie, but there's a painting of him and Anastasia sharing cupcakes or something in the end credits.

Eyeball

Reaction score
Well he's not in the actual movie, but there's a painting of him and Anastasia sharing cupcakes or something in the end credits.
I was about ti say, it would be strange to say the least if they just wrote him out... And Thanks, I'll look out for it next time I'm about :smile: