The Muppets on Titanic

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Chapter twelve

Outside on the deck the crew was doing the lifeboats ready for the passengers. The ship was sinking more and more. Sam was looking out to the sea and was thinking the ship will soon go under, then Walter walked up to him "Sir? Should we let the woman and children to the boat first?" Walter asked. Sam was confused and still looked out to the sea and sighed "Yes" he whispered "Sir?" Walter asked again. "Yes woman and children" Sam said and looked back at Walter. "I will tell the crew then" Walter said and walked away. Then Sam looked at the front of the ship and saw a lot of water was flooding over.

When Kermit, Piggy, Scooter and Sweetums was about to go outside on the deck Kermit stopped. "Wait" Kermit said "What?" Piggy asked and looked confused at Kermit "We have to go back." Kermit said "What? Are you crazy?" Piggy asked "I have to find Fozzie and Gonzo" Kermit said. "Maybe they are outside already" Piggy said "I'm still going down to find them" Kermit said and walked away. "Wait i'm coming with you" Piggy said and smiled "No you stay here with them" Kermit said. "No" Piggy said and then she felt a hand on her shoulder "Miss? Are you sure?" Scooter asked "Yes. Scooter take Sweetums with you and find a lifeboat and get away from here" Piggy said and gave Scooter a big hug. "What about you two?" Scooter asked and had a worried look. "We will be fine" Piggy said. "And Sweetums thanks for being so nice to me" Piggy said. Sweetums smiled and nodded back to her. "Come one Sweetums lets go" Scooter said and they walked away. Piggy watched them as they walked away and teared up a little. "Piggy? You alright?" Kermit asked. "Yeah its just that they have been so nice to me, and now I don't think i'm going to see them again" Piggy said. "It's going to alright, but come one we have to go." Kermit said and grabbed her hand walked away.

When they came down to the third class cabin hallway the floor were flodded and they didn't see nobody. "Kermit maybe they have left the ship already" Piggy said "Yeah but I still want to look for them" Kermit said "Listen to me Kermit. If we goes further down the hallway we will probably drown" Piggy told him "Fine" Kermit sighed. "Come on let's go" Piggy said.
They was about go out the same way they came in to, but that hallway was now close. "What? Its closed? But we just came in here" Kermit said and shake the door. "HELLO IS THERE ANYBODY HERE?" Kermit yelled. "Its no use. We have to find another way" Piggy said and walked away. Kermit nodded and followed her. When they came further they saw a crowd of passengers and walked up to them. "Excuse me? But is it closed her too?" Kermit asked a passenger "Yes" The passenger answered. "Great" Kermit muttered. A crew member were standing on the other side of door and looked at them. "I open the door but only for the women and children" The crew member said and unlocked the door, but when he opened it a lot of males passengers tried to sneak through. "NO ONLY WOMEN AND CHILDREN" He shouted and locked the door again. Kermit and Piggy tried to sneak through the passenger, and then he suddenly spotted Gonzo and Fozzie in the crowd. "FOZZIE AND GONZO" Kermit shouted. They turned around and saw Kermit. "Kermit you're alive" Fozzie said and gave him a hug. "Yes I was worried for you guys" Kermit said. "Us too" Fozzie said. "We have to get out of here" Gonzo said. "Yeah but I don't think they letting more people out" Kermit said. "Kermit? What about that bench?" Piggy said and looked at the bench at the wall. "Yeah. Come on guys, help me with the bench so we can get out of her. They walked to the bench and tried to pull the bench from the floor. Piggy was trying to get the passenger away. "Step aside, step aside" Piggy said. The crew man on the other side saw this and yelled "PUT THAT DOWN" He yelled. Kermit and the others ignored him. "Okay one, two, three" Kermit counted and ran to the door with the bench, but it didn't work at first. They tried again and this time it worked. "Come one" Kermit said and grabbed Piggy's hand and walked away. "I DEMAND YOU TO GO BACK" The crew man yelled. But Kermit and the others ignored him. "Come on Camilla lets go" Gonzo said.

Outside on the deck The Electric Mayhem were playing music. And then Kermit and the others ran past them "Sinking music? Now I know that we are on the first class" Fozzie said. As the band were playing some passengers accidently pushed Floyd. "Whats the point to play music now? Nobody is listening to us" Floyd said "Well nobody listening to us at dinner either" Dr teeth said.

Meanwhile with Link and Constantine who still was at their cabin "Wake up you stupid frog" Link said. "What happened?" Constantine asked. "Sweetums hit in the head with a chair" Link said "What?" Constantine asked confused "Come on. Lets get out of here" Link said. "What about the frog and the pig?" Constantine asked "They ran away. I don't want to think about them now" Link said and walked away. Constantine followed him.

End of chapter twelve.

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Chapter thirteen

When Kermit and the others ran to the lifeboats it was very crowded there, and some boats had already left the ship. "Miss Piggy" a voice said. Piggy turned around and saw Scooter and Sweetums. "I thought you had left the ship?" Piggy asked confused. "It's only for woman and children first" Scooter said sadly "What?" Kermit said. "How sad.We're going to die" Fozzie said. "No we are not going to die" Kermit said. "Fozzie take the others with you and find a lifeboat that take men on too" "But what about you and Piggy?" Fozzie asked. "We will find a boat here" Kermit said. "So is this goodbye?" Gonzo asked. "Just for now" Kermit said. "Are you sure?" Fozzie asked "Yes i am. Now go" Kermit said. Fozzie looked at him and sighed. "Fine. But get of the ship in safety" Fozzie said. "We will" Kermit said and grabbed Piggy's hand. "Miss? I want you take ours lifejackets" Scooter said and gave Kermit and Piggy their lifejackets. "What? No, Scooter I can't" Piggy said and looked at Scooter. "Please, take it" Scooter demanded. "Sorry but I can't take it either" Kermit said. "Please, we just want you to get of the ship in safety" Scooter said. "Scooter you are not going to die" Piggy said. "I know, but please take them" Scooter said. Piggy looked at him and sighed "Fine I take the lifejacked" Piggy said and took the lifejacket from Scooter said. "And Kermit take it you too" Scooter said and over the lifejacket to Kermit. "But if you fall in the water, you can drown" Kermit said. "The only thing I care for is to get you two of the ship" Scooter said "I don't need a lifejacket. I can swim just fine in the water" Kermit said. "The water is ice cold. I don't think you can swim in this water" Scooter said. "Give me the jacket" Kermit said.

"Me and Sweetums will some lifejacket on the other side" Scooter said and smiled. "Now please go" Kermit said. "Goodbye, Kermit" Fozzie said and gave Kermit a hug "Goodbye" Kermit said and hugged him back. Kermit pulled away and looked at Gonzo "Now Gonzo, take care of your new woman" Kermit said and looked at Gonzo and Camilla "I will" Gonzo said and gave Kermit a hug. Fozzie and the others walked away to the other side to find a lifeboats on the other side who maybe takes men on it. Kermit watched as they walked away and then looked over at Piggy "Piggy get into a lifeboat" Kermit said "What? I'm not leaving you" Piggy said "Yes you are, now come one" Kermit demanded. "Never. I want to leave with you" Piggy said. "But Piggy you heard what Scooter told us. Only woman and children" Kermit said. "And so what? Please Kermie, I don't want to leave you" Piggy said. "Fine, let's find a boat together" Kermit sighed and grabbed Piggy's waist and kissed her gently on the lips.

Meanwhile with the Electric Mayhem was just about to play new music again. "Alright what song should we play now?" Dr teeth asked. "Wait" Floyd said and looked over at Janice "Janice I want you get of the ship." Janice looked confused at him "Like what? No" Janice said. "Baby, please go. I don't want you to go down with the ship" Floyd said. "But I want to go down with you guys" Janice said and teared up. "No Janice. I love you" Floyd said and wiped away a tear from Janice face. "I love you too" Janice said and kissed Floyd on the lips. Floyd pulled away and looked at her. "Now go" Floyd said. "You guys are the best and you will always have a place in my heart" Janice said "Thanks a lot" Dr teeth said. "I just hope you get of the ship before it is to late" Janice said "We will try, but I doubt it" Floyd said. "Can I get a hug?" Janice asked "What about a group hug?" Dr. Teeth asked. "Yes" Janice sniffed. Dr. Teeth, Floyd, Animal, Lips and Zoot gathered around Janice and hugged her. "Hurry now babe" Floyd said. "Goodbye guys, I love you all" Janice said and walked away with tears in her eyes. "BYE BYE" Animal shouted. "Are you sure about this?" Dr. Teeth asked. "Yes. I love her too much to let het go down with the ship with us" Floyd said and teared up a little. "It going to be alright, man" Dr. Teeth said.

It was startet to get chaotic, almost all of the lifeboats was almost gone. And the bow was under water now. Many of the passenger had fallen in to the water. Captain Sam was shooting up fireworks to let other ships to come and help them.

End of chapter thirteen

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Chapter fourteen.

In the smoking room Bunsen was sanding at the fireplace and just looked at the flames. He was so confused, he couldn't belive that his unsinkable ship was sinking now. And theres was nothing he could do. Bunsen decided to go down with the ship. "Meep meep?" Beaker asked and walked up to Bunsen. "Oh hi Beaker. No i'm not coming" Bunsen said and sighed. "MEEP? Meep meep" Beaker said frustated. "Beaker my ship is going down and I decided to go down with it" Bunsen said. "MEEP MEEP" Beaker screamed. "No i'm not crazy" Bunsen said "Go and save yourself" Beaker looked at him and walked closer to Bunsen and gave him a hug "Meep meep meep" Beaker said. "What? If I go down you will go down with me?" Bunsen asked "Meep" Beaker nodded and pulled away from the hug. "Are your sure?" Bunsen asked. Beaker looked at him and nodded. "Thank you Beakie" Bunsen said and smiled to Beaker. Suddenly it came more water in to the room and the water was up to their knees now.

Outside on the deck Link and Constantine was trying to get into a lifeboat, but that wasn't easy since they only took woman and children. "Boss what are we going to do" Constantine asked "We? Theres no we. I'm getting of the ship by my own" Link said. "What? What about me?" Constantine asked confused. "You go down with the ship" Link said and smiled to him. "I don't think so" Constantine said and looked inside his jacked and tried to find his gun. "Oh are you looking for this?" Link asked and showed the gun. "Where did you get that?" Constantine asked. Link didn't answer and pulled the trigger and shot him in the chest. The passengers who was running around saw this and screamed. Constantine fell on the ground and was bleeding alot, but he was still alive. "Stupid frog" Link said and ran away. "W-wait pig g-get back here" Constantine said in pain. Nobody cared about Constantine that he was lying on the ground with a gunshot in his chest.

Kermit and Piggy watched the whole situation and couldn't belive what Link had just done. "Come one" Piggy said and walked up to Constantine. "What? Are you crazy? What if Link comes back" Kermit said and grabbed her arm. "No he doesn't. He's only think about him now and nobody else" Piggy said and walked up to Constantine and looked at him. "Y-you?" Constantine said and looked confused at her. "Why did he shot you?" Piggy asked. "I-i don't know" Constantine said. Piggy bent down to him and looked at his wound. "Can you get up?" Piggy asked "W-why are you helping m-me?" Constantine said and coughed up blood. "In this situation we have to help each other" Piggy said "Kermit can you help me?" Kermit came closer and helped Piggy to get him up. Constantine had one arm around Piggy's shoulder and one arm around Kermits shoulder. "B-but I tried t-to kill your f-frog" Constantine said and still coughed up blood. "Just forget that" Piggy said. "Piggy I don't think he's going to make it" Kermit said. "Don't say that. We have to help him into a lifeboat" Piggy said. They walked up to a lifeboat who soon was going to leave. "Excuse me he's been shot and he need to get on a lifeboat" Piggy said and looked at the crew man. He jsut stared at her "I'm sorry but only woman and children" he said. "Please he needs help" Piggy said "Listen Miss, he will die if he come with us" the man said. "Piggy. Look at him, he's breathing heavily" Kermit said and looked at Constantine. He was breathing heavily and coughed up blood. "Please take him with you" Piggy begged. "Miss i'm sorry but he is dead now" the man said and looked and Constantine. He didn't breath at all now he was dead. "Oh no" Piggy said "I'm sorry Piggy" Kermit said. "So Miss are you coming with us?" the man asked. "No i'm not" Piggy said and walked away and lay Constantine on the ground. "Piggy? Why did you want to help him?" Kermit asked "I couldn't let him just lay there and die" Piggy said. "Well you have a good heart" Kermit said and gave her a hug.

Link was running around and still tried to find a lifeboat when he suddenly felt alot of water around his legs. He had to get away from the ship. He saw a lifeboat that was going to leave soon and he had to do something. He then heard a child cry and looked into a corner and saw a little frog cry. He could use him to get away from the ship. He hurried up to the little ffrog and carried him and ran to the lifeboat "PLEASE I HAVE A CHILD" He yelled. The crew man yelled to "Please i'm his uncle and i'm the only one he have" Link lied. The little frog was still crying in his arms and was afraid to say something. The crew man looked at Link anf then to the little frog "Fine get in" the crew man said. Link smiled at his and get into the lifeboat.

Sam looked around and couldn't belive that the ship he was going to sail over the Atlantic ocean was sinking. He walked into the bridge and closed the door and looked at the rudder. "I have failed" he said to himself.

End of chapter fourteen

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Chapter fifteen

The bow of the ship was almost under water now, it startet to sink faster and faster. And all of the lifeboats have left the ship. But it was still many passengers onboard that didn't come with any of the lifeboats. They was far away from help and no one came back for them. Their life will ends in the Atlantic Ocean.

Kermit and Piggy who still was on the ship looked at all the passengers who still was on the ship too. "Kermit I think we are going to die" Piggy said "No Piggy we are not going to die" Kermit said "But nobody is coming back for us" Piggy said "Somebody will" Kermit said. As they were talking they heard passengers scream and ran past them. "Whats going on?" Kermit asked and looked they way the passengers came from. It was alot of water that came to them. "Oh now we have to move to the back of the ship" Kermit said and grabbed Piggy's hand and startet to run. It wasn't easy since the forward deck dipped underwater. Kermit and Piggy finally came to the rear of the ship and grabbed the railings. Kermit looked over the railings and could see the propellers. Piggy looked frightened around and looked back at Kermit again. "Kermit it was here we meet" Piggy said. Kermit looked at her and kissed her forehead. Many of the passengers who tried to hold on to the railings slipped and fell down to the water. It would be impossible to survive in the water since its so icecold.

As they were trying to hold on to the railings the lights suddenly went out and it was all dark now. It was only the stars that was theirs light now. And then the ship startet to break in two and the aft (rear) fell down on the water again, but it didn't stay there for long as the bow sinked down it dragged the aft with it. Kermit saw this "We have to move" Kermit shouted and climbed over the railings "Give me your hand, I pull you over" Kermit grabbed Piggys hand and helped her over. The aft was now raising up to the sky and everything became silence for a moment. Suddenly it started to sink faster down to the water. "The ship is going to suck us down" Kermit said and looked at Piggy "Take a big breath when I say it.Kick for the surface and keep kicking. Do not let go of my hand" Piggy just nodded at him and watched as the they came closer and closer to the water. "READY? NOW" Kermit shouted. They took a big breath and the ship dragged them underwater.

But when they came underwater the ship dragged Kermit under and Piggy tried to grab his hand but it didn't work. She kicked her way up to the surface and looked frightened around "KERMIT, KERMIT" She screamed. The water was filled up with frightened passengers that just waited for to die. Piggy tried to swim around to find Kermit but didn't find him. Then she heard a voice "PIGGY" A voice said. Piggy turned around saw Kermit, she swimmed up to him "Kermit you are alive" Piggy said "Come one. We have to keep swimming" Kermit said and grabbed her hand and started to swim. They found a piece of the ship and grabbed it. They looked at eachother and couldn't belive what had happened. "Piggy everything is going to alright" Kermit said. "A-are y-you sure?" Piggy stammered. "Y-yes the boats are coming back for us" Kermit said. "I'm so cold" Piggy whispered. "Me too" Kermit said and looked around and heard a lot of screaming passengers. "I love you Kermit" Piggy said and looked at Kermit. Kermit heard this and looked back at Piggy "What? I-i love you too" Kermit said and smiled to her.

End of chapter fifteen

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Chapter sixteen

An hour later a lifeboat came back to look for survivors in the water. Walter wanted to go back to look for survivors. "Is anybody alive here?" He yelled and looked around with a flash light. "They are all dead, sir" the crew said. "Check them" Walter said. "Its so quiet now" The crew said. "We're too late" Walter said sadly "KEEP CHECKING THEM" HE yelled.

On the floating wreck piece the frog and the pig were still on it. Kermit woke up when he got light in his eyes and saw the lifeboat. He was happy and looked at Piggy who had her eyes closed. "Piggy wake up. Theres a boat here" Kermit said with a hoarse voice. After being in the water for so long he's voice had been a little hoarse. But Piggy didn't respond him, she still was in her same position. "Piggy wake up" Kermit said and shook her arm. Still no respond. Was she dead? Kermit looked back up again and saw the boat was getting away. "Come back" He tried to scream, but it didn't work. "Come back, come back" He looked around and saw a crew man with a whistle in his mouth. He looked back at Piggy again. "I love you Piggy, and I always will. I don't want to leave you here, but I have to. I'm sorry" Kermit said and kissed her on the cold lips. He started to swim and water was very cold, he grabbed the whistle from the man. He took the whistle in his mouth and blowed the hardest he could.

Walter heard a whistle and looked around with the flashlight "TURN THE BOAT" Walter yelled. They came closer and closer the sound and saw a frog. "I can see him" Walter said. "Help to get him aboard." Kermit stopped to blow the whistle when he saw that the boat came to him. He looked back at Piggy's death body, and wanted to cry but he coudln't. The boat come to Kermit and stopped and helped him up from the water "T-thanks" Kermit said in his hoarse voice. "Guys give him some blankets" Walter demanded. They tucked Kermit in blankets and Walter looked at the freezing frog. "How long have you been in the water?" Walter asked. "I-i don't know, b-but for a very long t-time" Kermit stammered. "Well you are lucky that you survived for so long" Walter said. "D-do you know i-if m-my friends surivived?" Kermit asked. "I don't know, i'm sorry" Walter said. "I j-just lost m-my girlfriend a-and I don't w-want to loose them too" Kermit stammered. "I'm sorry for your loss" Walter said. "T-thanks. Where a-are w-we going?" Kermit asked "To Carpatia. Thats the boat that are going to take us to New York" Walter said. "I need some sleep" Kermit said and lay down to get some sleep.

End of chapter sixteen.

The next chapter will be the last.
And you will find out who survived!

Muppetjente

Reaction score
The final chapter

On the morning they arrived to the Carpatia, the ship that was going to help them. "Kermit wake up" Walter said. Kermit woke up and looked around and saw a ship. "Where are we?" Kermit asked. "We have arrived to Carpatia" Walter said. Kermit was still weak so they helped him aboard the ship. When he came aboard he saw many passenger from Titanic that had survived. He tried to look for Fozzie and the others but couldn't find them. He hoped that they didn't go down with Titanic. "Sit down here" Walter said and helped Kermit. "I will be right back" he said and walked away. Kermit looked around and saw all the sad passengers. Suddenly he heard someone call his name "KERMIT!" A voice said. He turned around and saw Fozzie. He ran up to Kermit and gave him a big hug "You're alive" Fozzie said. "Yes" Kermit said and smiled. Fozzie pulled away from the hug and looked at Kermit "Where's Piggy?" Fozzie asked. Kermit tried hide his tears when Fozzie asked about Piggy "She died" He whispered. "Oh Kermit i'm so sorry" Fozzie and patted Kermit on the shoulder. "Wait? Where's Gonzo and the others?" Kermit asked. "Gonzo, Camilla and Scooter died" Fozzie said sadly "What? How?" Kermit asked.

"Well we found a lifeboat that took men with them, but Scooter didn't want to come with us" Fozzie said. "Why?" Kermit asked. "He wanted to help other passengers in the lifeboats, that he completely forgot about himself" Fozzie said "So he went down with the ship? Kermit asked. "I'm afraid so" Fozzie said. "So sad" Kermit said "What about Gonzo and Camilla?" "When Camilla was about to go into a lifeboat she slipped and fell in the water, and then Gonzo jumped after her" Fozzie said "Did they drown?" Kermit asked. "Not actually.They swam away, but they got smashed by a smokestack" Fozzie told him. "I can't belive that we lost some good friends" Kermit said with tears in his eyes. "Me either" Fozzie said. "Where's Sweetums?" Kermit asked. "He's over there" Fozzie said and pointed to the direction where Sweetums was.

After some minutes Walter came back with a cup of coffee. "Hey, Kermit I got you coffee" Walter said and gave kermit the coffee. "Thank you" Kermit said and took a sip of the coffee. "It seems that you're friend are alive" Walter said and looked at Fozzie. "Yeah" Kermit said and looked at Walter and he some tears in his eyes. "Are you alright?" Kermit asked. "I just found out that our captain went down with ship" Walter said and wiped away his tears. "I'm so sorry the loss" Kermit said. "Thanks" Walter said. Suddenly Kermit heard someone yelled after him "FROG" A voice yelled. "Oh no it's that pig" Fozzie said. "Great" kermit muttered. "FROG! WHERE'S PIGGY" Link yelled. Kermit tried to stand up but was still to weak for that. "She's dead" Kermit said. "WHAT? Are you kidding me?" Link asked and looked surprised at Kermit "No i'm not. She froze to death in the water" Kermit said. "Oh no what am I going to tell her mother. She's going to barbecue me" Link said frustated. "So you are not upset at all?" Kermit asked. "No why should I be that? She cheated on me" Link said and looked irritadet on Kermit. "You are a careless pig" Kermit said. "What did you say?" Link asked and walked closer to Kermit. "Woah carefull now" Walter said and came between them. "You will pay for this frog" Link said. "Yeah right. I can get you arrested because you shoot Constantine" Kermit said. "He desvered it" Link said and walked away. "I don't like that Pig" Fozzie said. "Me either" Kermit said and took a sip of his coffee.

Later on the evening Kermit had fallen asleep and had a dream about him and Piggy. "Kermie, don't ever forget me. I will always be in your heart" Piggy said. "I will never forget you, my love" Kermit said and took her hand "I love you" "I love you too" Piggy said. He moved closer and kissed Piggy gently on the lips.
Suddenly Kermit woke up from his dream and touched his lips. He just felt the kiss and it felt so real.

The end!

What did you think of my story?