Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

Teheheman

Reaction score
Anybody have any Stand Up Comedy.

Mike Birbiglia, Tom Segura, Dan Cummins, John Mulaney, Patton Oswalt, Hannibal Buress...any of these?
I have Mike Birbiglia but my computer is dead right now. I'll let you know when I'll have it available.

Daniel

Drtooth

Reaction score
I know this is asking for way too much of a stretch, but does anyone have the rare as heck Pinky and the Brain "Bubba Bo Bob Brain" CD?

And I'm asking for the trillionth time... anyone got the Flintstones movie soundtrack and can send me just the B-52's bits from it?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... Does anyone have any or all of the following they could please send me?
Thriller by Michael Jackson with the full Vincent Price monologue.
In the Land of the Dead by Voltaire.
Brain-Eating Meteor Song by Voltaire.
The Corpse Bride soundtrack or at least "Remains of the Day" and "Thears to Shed".

Looking to augment my Halloween/spooky music list, thanks. :batty: :scary: :grr:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... Besides the Halloween songs I posted above, would anyone have the following Disney property songs?
Figure Eight from Schoolhouse Rock.
In The Golden Afternoon, from Alice in Wonderland (1951 animated version).
Heaven's Light, H-Fire, The Court of Miracles, all from The Hunchback of Notre Dame.

If you have these, please send them my way, thanks.

Grifoshka

Reaction score
In The Golden Afternoon, from Alice in Wonderland (1951 animated version).
Heaven's Light, H-Fire, The Court of Miracles, all from The Hunchback of Notre Dame.
Here are these songs:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/archg9

I also have The Corpse Bride soundtrack, but I'll upload it a bit later, because I've got the slowest Internet in the world and it'll take some time.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks so very much! The only drawback is that after clicking on the songs I get a "File Open" message, but they all play great and I'm amazed by the double-disc nature of the soundtrack with all the additional instrumental and dialogue cuts.

Again, thanks and have a nice Black Friday. *Leaves some number cookies for Grifoshka.