Get ready for some Muppet nightmare fuel

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
Who else remembers the scary car ad with the jump scare at the end? No one? Just me? To clarify for those who are confused, basically, there's a white car driving down the road in the ad and then at the end, an unexcepted thing happens when a zombie comes out of no where and nearly makes the viewers faint. It's not something I would watch late at night unless you want to have nightmares from it.

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
Who else remembers the scary car ad with the jump scare at the end? No one? Just me? To clarify for those who are confused, basically, there's a white car driving down the road in the ad and then at the end, an unexcepted thing happens when a zombie comes out of no where and nearly makes the viewers faint. It's not something I would watch late at night unless you want to have nightmares from it.
Umm...why are you talking about said video here? This thread is for Muppet related nightmare fuel.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
Umm...why are you talking about said video here? This thread is for Muppet related nightmare fuel.
I'm getting real tired of you guys bashing my opinion. If you can't stop doing that, then I might as well delete my account.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
I'm getting real tired of you guys bashing my opinion. If you can't stop doing that, then I might as well delete my account.
That was not bashing your opinion... he was simply stating that this was a MUPPET thread. Something like that could surely be posted in the Friends and Family section of the forum. No need to delete your account over something as silly as that.

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
That was not bashing your opinion... he was simply stating that this was a MUPPET thread. Something like that could surely be posted in the Friends and Family section of the forum. No need to delete your account over something as silly as that.
Yeah, I was in no way bashing your opinion, I was just saying it was out of context...THAT'S IT! No hard feelings!
-MB

BeakerJanice

Reaction score
I also noticed that Dr. Bunsen Honeydew was numbered among the other Whatnots, including the clown, while Kermit's head looked more reptilian than froglike....:eek:
Yes!He totally freaks me out :eek: And Kermit is more a lizard..