My Muppet Short Stories

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Heavens to Betsy Wetsy! How did I miss this after almost two years?! A fan-fic dedicated to the deviantART Muppet role-play?! Jaz, you never failed to amaze me...except for not telling me about it sooner! :stick_out_tongue:. I love it! Thank you so much for sharing your lovely drabble to us! <3

Last edited:

Misskermie

Reaction score
@LinkiePie<3 , lol I'm glad that you liked it. I tried getting Luanne to the best of my ability. :stick_out_tongue:

Okay, now, for the LONGEST TIME EVER...
I will update this.
I will update this because I remembered I said I would and I need to work on my internet commitments. So here's the SS fic.
(Now I don't all the way remember the plot mind you)

A typical day on the street. The monsters, bears, and birds were all enjoying a sunny day. (And chasin' the clouds away :3) Ernie was with Burt, feeding the pigeons, Cookie Monster was trying to get Elmo to share his cookies, and Oscar was being grumpy as usual. Everytime someone passed his trashcan, he greeted them rudely with "scram!" as usual. Telly watched this from a distance. Mostly because his TV wasn't working. He was sitting with Baby Bear.

"You know, I'm sure he's bothered by something." Telly inferred.

"He's always bothered by something." Said Baby Bear.

"No, I know Oscar. He's acting more than grouchy. I wonder what it is that's bothering him..." After pondering about it Telly came to a conclusion.
"Its his birthday! And no one is paying any attention to him! We have to throw him a party!"

And so Telly and Baby bear gathered a group together to help with a party. The group started assembling a green themed party at Ernie and Bert's house. There were green balloons and streamers, and snacks, food colored to be green. Kermit didn't protest at all, that's for sure.

"Okay everyone, everything looks great! Now just turn the blender on and finish the milkshakes!" Telly smiled.

Grover went over, not thinking to put on the blender lid, and pressed the button. Needless to say, there was green milkshake everywhere.

"Oh no! But I sent Ernie and Burt to get Oscar! They'll be here any minute!"

Sure enough, Oscar came in being carried in a can by Ernie and Burt.
He peeked out of his can, looked around, and he actually smiled.

"All this for me?" He asked.

"Do you like it?" Asked Abby.

"I love it! Its so dirty!" Oscar laughed.

"Well in that case... Happy Birthday!" Shouted Telly.

(This makes me want to watch sesame street because I realize I know nothing.)