The Star Wars episode

Skywalker82

Reaction score
Any thinks this episode was an eerie prediction of the future of Muppets and Lucasfilm LTD by the end of the episode?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Not by a long shot. The Muppets always made Disney jokes, like the Ronald Duck and Mickey Moose bit, the Small World musical number, and the little girl singing "Never Smile at a Crocodile." Jim really liked Disney's stuff.

It's no more an eerie prediction as Spider-Man and Stan Lee being on Muppet Babies. Though that one was chalked up by Marvel producing the Muppet Babies series and publishing their comic books.

Skywalker82

Reaction score
I mean in the future 34 years later Muppet Studio and Lucasfilm LTD would be owned by Disney and are reunited years later.

Yup that episode of MB knew Marvel owned it and now Muppets and Marvel are disney owned too now.

Whatnot1988

Reaction score
Look on the bright side, if Disney (ever) releases TMS S4 on DVD, they can include the Star Wars episode at no additional cost!

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Any thinks this episode was an eerie prediction of the future of Muppets and Lucasfilm LTD by the end of the episode?
Basically all the comments for that episode on Youtube say the exact same thing, in my opinion while the episode was great, it is way too over rated, and it seems like it is the only episode people talk about.

Skywalker82

Reaction score
Well there is other great episodes like Steve Martin, Paul Williams and others

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Well there is other great episodes like Steve Martin, Paul Williams and others
I did not say the Star Wars episode was bad, I said it was over rated, and there are much better episode, also how is the Paul Williams episode that great, I mean it is good, but I never liked it that much, and it is not that well known.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Though some great numbers are over looked, because of the Star Wars cast. The episode was the first one I watched, and it was funny that the episode was pretty unlike your average episode, so I expected most episodes to have a fake muppet guest star, and all that. The second episode I watched was also different then an average one which was the Steve Martin one with the show being cancelled, and everyone holding auditions for new acts which was exceptional.