"The Rhyming Song"

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Anyone remember this sketch from "The Muppet Show"? I don't know why, but I found this sketch to be absolutely weird, and it got weirder every time I watched it. I thought it was one of the funniest sketches besides the opening that Kermit The Frog did on the Harry Belafonte episode (assisted by Fozzie Bear) I thought it was hilarious how the song picked up the tempo right at the end of the song! Chaos & confusion abound!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Anyone remember this sketch from "The Muppet Show"? I don't know why, but I found this sketch to be absolutely weird, and it got weirder every time I watched it. I thought it was one of the funniest sketches besides the opening that Kermit The Frog did on the Harry Belafonte episode (assisted by Fozzie Bear) I thought it was hilarious how the song picked up the tempo right at the end of the song! Chaos & confusion abound!
Ah the Rhyming Song, how I love this song, and sketch. The whole episode as a whole was wonderful.It was the Loretta Lynne show, where they where at the train station. I love this song and this episode great music and great laughter to be had through out!