Your Thoughts: Christmas at Muppet Central

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Music Suggestion: Bob has a song about snow in one of the episodes in the second volume of "Sesame Street Classics" on all the streaming stuff (it should be the one called "Sherlock Hemlock Investigates" or something like that)

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Music Suggestion: Bob has a song about snow in one of the episodes in the second volume of "Sesame Street Classics" on all the streaming stuff (it should be the one called "Sherlock Hemlock Investigates" or something like that)
Yes, from the 1970's Bob's songs "Snow" and "Hi Friend" are playing. From the 1980's is a song from the street called "Snowflakes."

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Something I'd point out is that not all songs list the source they're from if you look at the "Now Playing" listing on the forum's main page. For example, the new version of "Do You Hear What I Hear?" sung by Elmo and Rosie O'Donnell in front of a live audience.

DerpSandwich

Reaction score
I listened to the station for a while maybe a week or so ago, but now it won't work on any of my devices. Audio skips and lags and the songs run together. I've tried both links, too, over a few days.

Is anyone else having problems? Last night one of the sites was down for maintenance/server problems, so I figured maybe the problems are on their end and not mine. And I don't think it's my internet. I mean, if I can stream HD video I should be able to listen to an online radio station.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I listened to the station for a while maybe a week or so ago, but now it won't work on any of my devices. Audio skips and lags and the songs run together. I've tried both links, too, over a few days.

Is anyone else having problems? Last night one of the sites was down for maintenance/server problems, so I figured maybe the problems are on their end and not mine. And I don't think it's my internet. I mean, if I can stream HD video I should be able to listen to an online radio station.
Try listening again today. Live365 has fixed the buffering issue affecting some users.