Hensonville City 2011

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Luanne: *baking gingerbread caricatures of all of the Hensonville residents, panting from all the hard work she put in*

Angie: Goodness, Lulu, you sure put in a lot of effort to replicate our roomies and neighbors into little gingerbread men! Perhaps you should take a break and have a cup of tea.

Luanne: Thank you, dearie. I spent approximately three days with a little help from Betty Lou to bake these little darling gingersnaps..er-- biscuits including fifteen minute breaks every fifteen minutes. Whew! Care to unwrap the cellophanes, sweetheart? Remember to store the right gingerbread caricatures into the right goody bag. I labeled the room numbers on the bags to make it easier for you to distribute.

Angie: Yeah, yeah. I got it.

Luanne: Please, be careful. I put in so much time and love to make these.

Angie: *annoyed by the poodle's orders, but she reluctantly does so just to get it over with* This isn't Sesame Street, toots. *she rolls her eyes and gingerly distributes the cookies in the colorful red and green cellophanes*

Luanne: Excuse me?!

Betty Lou: *frosting smiley faces on the cookies* Hehe. It's considered small talk there. *sigh* How I miss my home and my mommy. *laments* I do hope to be home for Christmas. I just...need to try harder to believe and worry less about what I see.

Link Hogthrob: *unsuccessfully rigs up the lights* Home is where the heart is and that place is my mirror where my handsome boy is.

Angie: *eye-roll* Oh, brother...

As Link perfects the finishing touches, he misses a step descending down the ladder and accidentally plummets to the ground while tied up in a furled string of colorful; illuminate lights.

Luanne: *gasps as she hears the crash* LINK!

Last edited:

Katzi428

Reaction score
putting garland up in different places Hopefully Gaffer won't be pawing these.
Prairie: No, I don't think so. If she does, one of us will go after her. We're doing the tree this weekend, right?
Either Friday night or Saturday On Sunday night I have plans.
Prairie: OK. What plans? Oh; never mind.. that concert.
Yeah.. the concert.
:hungry:comes in Do yu ledeez wunt loonch?
Prairie: Well...if you made it, no. :wink:
:hungry: : Okee then sterf fur all I kare! Kethy luvs mi kooking!
Only because the cooking on the ship I was on was so horrific! No, seriously Chef... I do love your cooking.
Prairie: And so do I! I missed you while you were in Sweden this week, Chef!
:hungry: : Gurls, yore noses are growing! But I missed yu too! he gives us one armed hugs and we go have lunch.

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Angie ascends the first floor to deliver a cellophane of gingerbread cookies, which are simple caricatures of Kathy and her roomies to Apartment Two.

Betty Lou also contributes a mini pot of Christmas poinsettias to her best friend, Prairie Dawn and carefully lays it next to Angie's neatly-wrapped cellophane of cookies against the welcome mat.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Awww!!! That was sweet of them! sending a dozen Toll House cookies and a holly plant to Angie & Betty Lou along with a Christmas card for their room mates

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Arrives late again, after having to get yet another copy of the master keys for the townhouse and Apt 1.
Hi guys, sorry I got locked out... Again.
:batty: That's all fright my friend.
Have T and Ojo been by yet?
:batty: Not yet, they did get the inwite before you got locked out?
Yes. Meh, she'll check in sooner or later. And if not, she can submit an application in full when January rolls around.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Robin comes in the door singing :sing: You better watch out , you better not cry, better not pout, I'm tellin ya why..:sing:.take it Mom!!

:sing: Easter Bunny's
is coming to town!:sing: :wink:
Robin :Mom!
What; that's not it? Ohh..I know......Tooth Fairy!
Robin: *shaking his head* You're silly!
Hey...for some little kids the Tooth Fairy might be coming. But I know Santa Claus is coming to town. :smile:
Robin : THAT'S better! We're singing the song Feliz Navidad for our concert.
Nice!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Sends a baggie of oatmeal raisin 2 cookies over to Kathy and her roomies via bat-mail.

*The scare crew sit back to relax, listening to MCR's merry-thon.

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
*Ojo and I walk in the townhouse with a few bags*

Me: Wow. It's great to be back after all these years. Not much has changed, though.

Ojo: Where is our room, huh?

Me: (looks around) I dunno. We're guests until we can move in permanently next year. We have to check in, though. Can't just go in the room without notice.

Ojo: *dings the service bell* Hello? Mr The Count? We're here! *dings the bell again*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh hi T, hello Ojo. Thought you guys had the key and moved in already. Apartment 00, our second available guest room is around the outside corner, behing Apt 3. You can use this key for either door, the outside one or the one that connects to the townhouse's inner hallway so you'll have access to the common room or elevator to go visit some of the other folks.
*Hands over the 00 key which has a grinning flame-headed skull. Oops, that's the wrong key. *Hands T the right 00 key. Hope you have a good time.
*:insatiable: goes upstairs to leave some chocolate chip 3 cookies for Angie and her gang.