Fozzie Bear Replica Puppet

muppetperson

Reaction score
AN original? WOW! Where did you get that?
from ebay. A few heads have been on it. the last one was a few years ago and was the head used as the bad witch from Muppets Wizard of Oz. It too was showing signs of deterioration.

muppetguy

Reaction score
@Reevz1977 i can't see the pic of your Miss Piggy.

I also ordered from Mike and for a Miss Piggy poser, everything you said is accurate. The armature wire is useless and the outfit I wanted her in was his "take" on what I requested.

Overall I'm happy I have a Piggy, but I wish she was exactly the way I wanted her.

Lenita

Reaction score
I use Barge glue for all of my puppet building.

Take care all.

OH MY GOSH I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS & MUST HAVE YOU MAKE ME ONE. BY FAR THE BEST I HAVE SEEN. THIS WOULD MAKE A GREAT GIFT. DO YOU MAKE THEM FOR OTHERS. PLEASE GIVE ME ALL THE DETAILS ON HOW I CAN AQUIRE A FOZZIE BEAR FROM YOU.... JUST WOW!

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
*jaw drops*

That Fozzie looks a million times better than the one being used on the new show.

There is literally no difference between your puppets and the official ones.

How much do these puppets sell for? All of the links are broken.

FoxWorthy

Reaction score
I am sure they do a great job, but I bought a Wembley Fraggle replica from them back in June. It was pretty pricey and it's now December and I still have yet to see any signs of it actually being made. I know they are probably really busy. But 6 months with out even a progress picture is a bit disheartening. I am trusting they are legit, but when I email them they come across as annoyed that I ask for some sort of progress , or a picture or status update.
Did you ever get your Wembley?