Most Obnoxious Fandoms

Harleena

Reaction score
Disney had a lot of sucky sequels, although I kind of liked Little Mermaid III (baby Ariel at the beginning was so cute!). I'm guessing that's why there probably won't be a Frozen II (not counting the short, Frozen Fever). Although I'd love to see sequels to Frozen (NOT WITH JACK FROST THOUGH!), Big Hero 6 (something that explores the rest of the team a little better, maybe?), and Tangled (maybe a Tangled-Brave-Frozen crossover?)

mr3urious

Reaction score
Disney had a lot of sucky sequels, although I kind of liked Little Mermaid III (baby Ariel at the beginning was so cute!). I'm guessing that's why there probably won't be a Frozen II (not counting the short, Frozen Fever). Although I'd love to see sequels to Frozen (NOT WITH JACK FROST THOUGH!), Big Hero 6 (something that explores the rest of the team a little better, maybe?), and Tangled (maybe a Tangled-Brave-Frozen crossover?)
I'd say Wreck-It Ralph deserves a sequel more than anything else. I'm hoping they get to revisit concepts they didn't have time for in the first, like that Sims/GTA mashup that would look to be a satire of online gaming. That and more time spent with the other Sugar Rush racers.

Harleena

Reaction score
I'd say Wreck-It Ralph deserves a sequel more than anything else. I'm hoping they get to revisit concepts they didn't have time for in the first, like that Sims/GTA mashup that would look to be a satire of online gaming. That and more time spent with the other Sugar Rush racers.
Oh, I almost forgot Wreck-it Ralph! That definitely needs a sequel.

Drtooth

Reaction score
The makers of Wreck-it Ralph want to do a sequel no doubt. I'm sure Disney would let them make one in time, but don't expect it that soon. The writers have hinted at Fix it Felix Sr. so that's got to be a good source of character based storyline for Felix. And yeah, Big Hero Six should have a second film. The first one was the origin story, and since there's a big super hero team there's bound to be newer villains out there. It's just a matter of making sure they can capture the same heart. I'd say Ralph and Hero are the best Disney's not Pixar studio have done to the point where they've actually surpassed Pixar in quality.

No doubt, however, Disney is considering Frozen 2. Before the hype backlash strikes up, remember the movie made around a billion worldwide, and even Disney didn't think it would be that raging successful, since most of the merchandising has come out after the film. It's only natural they'd want even more of that money, especially since Tangled and Princess and the Frog didn't make as much as they wanted, but were still moderately successful, but didn't really break the boy barrier. It's just that in terms of storytelling they shouldn't. There's nothing more to add that won't make it a mission pack sequel. Not when Hero and Ralph have heavily involved worlds and concepts that only the surface was scratched of. I mean, the very least, Hero deserves a cartoon series and a new line of Marvel comics based on the movie characters.

Harleena

Reaction score
Oh gosh, if a Disney Junior show has a fanbase…there's probably Captain Hook/Izzy or Captain Hook/Jake erotica out there. *weeps for humanity :cry:*

Harleena

Reaction score
Oh gosh, if a Disney Junior show has a fanbase…there's probably Captain Hook/Izzy or Captain Hook/Jake erotica out there. *weeps for humanity :cry:*
I was talking to the person who said that there was a Nina Needs to Go fanbase, BTW.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I just have to ask... are Nina Needs to take a Dump shirts still in production? I think the entire series of shorts disappeared.

Seriously. Michimichi is a one person quest to tell the world how bad that thing was, and I respect that as someone who wants to do the same for Wild Grinders. AH, there's one that you don't need to talk about having a bad fanbase. I doubt it has a fanbase to begin with, except for the Viacom head that has a stalker crush on Rob Dyrdek.

mimitchi33

Reaction score
Sofia the First already has a humongous fandom, comprised of kids, teens, and adults that I'm in. Most of them like Cedric or Vivian. They are actually smart and do funny things with the show, like imagine Sofia was in different universes when the episode "Sofia the Second" came out, and my favorite thing of this fandom, did a music video with a punny song set to clips from the first episode.

Harleena

Reaction score
I found a Disney confession blog, but all the posts started to look the same after a while (even though I can relate to most of them). They're mostly:
  • "I hate this princess!" (…nope. I got none. Except maybe Maid Marian from Robin Hood. Stupid furries.)
  • "Tangled sucks!" (That's your opinion)
  • "X song makes me cry." (Reflection, Let it Go, Rainbow Connection, anything else from Muppet movies, Do You Want to Build a Snowman…)
  • "Gaston/Flynn Rider/Prince Phillip/Peter Pan/Jim Hawkins/any other male Disney character is smexii!" (I do have a little crush on every guy from Hetalia…but that's not Disney.)
  • "I ship X and Y!" (Where do I begin?)
  • "I burst out into song all the time!" (So true.)
  • "I wanted to be X when I was little." (Aurora.)
  • "I hate this movie!" (I don't have one like this.)
  • "My family hates me…" (Okay, I'm not hating on this one, because that's really sad. I'm really sorry to hear that. Hang in there…)
  • "I wish X character/film got more recognition!" (Brother Bear and Home on the Range! Especially BROTHER BEAR!)
  • "(dirty confessions about Disney Princes)" (Um…eww. Keep that stuff to yourself, please?)
  • "I leave my window open in case Peter Pan flies in desu~" (Don't you get cold? What if a serial killer climbs in? *nag nag nag nag nag*)
  • "New Disney sucks because it's new!" (NO. You're just a 90s kid.)
  • "Snow White/Cinderella/Aurora is awful!" (Hey, don't be dissin' my girl Aurora!)
  • "Disney gave me friends!" (That's nice.)
  • "X scared me as a kid." (The "toy torture" scene in Toy Story 1)
  • "X is so overrated." (…nope. I don't have one.)
  • "No one understands my love of Disney! Oh, woe is me!" (I can relate…)
  • "I want to work at Disney World!" (Me too, bro. Me too.)
  • "OMG I relate so much to X! We're like, the same person!" (I've always related to Elsa.)
  • "I'm a 90s kid!" (STOP IT. NO ONE CARES!)
P.S. STOP HATING ON HOME ON THE RANGE!

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'm going to put this for passive aggressive reasons that leave me angry as heck.

Space Jam Lola Bunny fans are terrible. The character sucks. Just plain and simple. I made a statement on DA because I was sick of my at the time dislike of Kristin Wiig fan art (I since deleted) was taken as a "OOooh! What did you do to my all time favorite poorly written Mary Sue GRRRRRL Power character by making her funny" statement. That was ticking me off, right there. So I basically make another statement saying the character was terrible and added in cynically to create merchandising and sell tickets to little girls. And some member gets indignant on me because that member liked the character. And while we were having a nice debate about it, their feelings got hurt, they put words into my mouth and blocked me before I could even respond, like a cowardly, immature little brat.

Now, I get it. LTS is polarizing, but so isn't POS shows like Loonatics and (worse) Baby Looney Tunes. You get into the right sanction of LT fans, and they don't even like Chuck Jones for changing Daffy and Bugs. That's the kind of fanbase that is.

But that just tore it for me. I've never come across a more obsessive fanbase for anything half as stupid (minus Alpha and Omega). Lola Bunny is the dictionary definition of Nostalgia Filter.