Hensonville City 2011

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Me: Thank you very much! We kinda did have the key at first...

Ojo: Then, Treelo got hold of it and we never saw it again.

Me: Heh, yeah. Anyway, we'll get settled in as much as we can and hopefully, we can join in the fun that goes on here.

Ojo: Yeah! :big_grin: Oh! Mr The Count, Bear made an extra helping of this, so it can be a "thank you" from us. *hands him a bowl with a whole mess of cooked and buttered string beans*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks, and send my thanks to Bear as well, we haven't seen him here since ages ago.
*Stores the string beans in the fridge, maybe :batty: or Uncle D can add some other veggies to make a yummy P's and Q's salad.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Robin...you're way too heavy to lift anymore. So would you mind using the stepladder to put the angel on top of the tree?
Robin: Sure Mom. getting the stepladder out and putting the angel up
All righty gang...let's plug the tree in and see what she looks like. I'll do it.
:sympathy:: Careful ya don't yourself electrocuted there, Kat.
I will Rowlf. noticing a lot of stuff plugged in Hey guys? How come we have so much stuff plugged in back here? We have the Wii, the Xbox, the DVD player, the TV , the VCR...look at all this! It looks like a fire hazard! :eek: OK...for one thing I'm tossing the VCR. We don't even use it anymore. *unplugging it* That's 1 outlet free. How about we put the Wii in my room.
Naturally I get protests from the youngest member of the family (Robin)
Robin now come on...do you see what an overload of energy we have here? There could be a fire! And we have to set up the tree. It's just for a little while, all right?
Robin: OK.
Thank you honey. Now where was I; ..oh yeah.. plugging in the tree. And 1...2....3!!! the tree lights up! (except for one bulb in the back)
:super:: Um Kathy?
I know...I know. Stubborn bulb. :rolleyes: Well I'm not going to go testing all the bulbs just because one bulb is out. It's not so you'd notice right?
Prairie: Right.
Let's go watch A Muppet Family Christmas

:hungry::Yu're
gunna fest forward thru the scene with Big Burd and I rite?
Yes Chef...of course!

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
*Ojo and I our decorating our guest room and just finished putting the tree up. We're now working on decorating the tree.*

Me: Wow! We did a good job! But, some of the popcorn is missing for the tree...

Ojo: *smacks her lips and swallows* Oh! Uh...heh heh. Sorry.

Me: Ojo! *sighs* Good thing I bought another pack. Please don't eat it all this time.

Ojo: *hugs Snowbear* It wasn't just me! Snowbear helped me eat the popcorn!

Me: *chuckles* Okay. Can you and Snowbear try stringing the popcorn and not eating it?

Ojo: Sure! But, can we save some and watch a movie?

Me: You're just hungry, aren't you?

Ojo: Yes...But, I want to watch a Christmas movie, too! Please??

Me: Okay, okay. :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Mmm, I feel satisfied. Now I have all the photos needed for my Muppet project, just have to find someone to help put it all together with the added embellishments.
*Kicks back to try and catch the new Toy Story special before calling it a night.

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Me: Hey, Ojo? Think there's a place to look for the Winter Berry around here? Maybe we can do that on Christmas Day!

Ojo: Oooh! Great idea! I love looking for the Winter Berry. I love everything about Christmas!

Me: Well, what do you wanna do now?

Ojo: Can we go to the mall to see Santa Claus? :big_grin:

Me: *chuckles* Sure we can. I have to finish shopping, anyway. Oh, that reminds me. What does Snowbear want for Christmas?

Ojo: She's glad you asked. *Snowbear hands me a piece of paper* This is her list for you.

Me: This doesn't look too bad. *the list unfolds and the paper reaches the floor* .....Oh.

Katzi428

Reaction score
I'm in trouble.
Prairie: Why?
I was in Robin's room putting away his laundry and I accidentally saw my Christmas present.
:super: : Kathy! You were snooping! Shame on you!
No..I wasn't snooping. That's the thing! I was putting his underwear away & a little box with my name on it.
:sympathy: : Did ya see what was in it?
Well...no. It was wrapped up.
:sympathy: : OK...then you're safe. *mumbling to himself Better talk to the kid about hiding that present in my room. instead.*

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Meanwhile, in Apt 6 (believe it or not)...

Kim: [arranging presents underneath the Christmas tree] There...that oughta do it...
Gillis: [walks into the living room with gifts of his own] ...oh. I didn't know that you were still up.
Kim: Ye-up. Just getting stuff under the tree for tomorrow. I, uh, take it you're doing the same thing?
Gillis: [sheepishly] Ah, yes.
Kim: So who's getting the Fraggle pebble this year?
Gillis: That's for me to know and you to find out.
Kim: [sticks tongue out at him] Cheeky.
Gillis: [ignoring her] There we go. So, is everything set for tomorrow?
Kim: Mm-hm. I'm working in the morning, then after I come home we eat lunch, open presents, then hit the road for my folks' house. So you'd better be packed, or be ready to do some fast packing tomorrow morning. And that includes music and DVDs for the road trip
Gillis: Oh, don't worry about me; I'm ready, I'm ready.
Kim: Uh-huh. [side-eyes him] The last time I heard that we had to turn around because someone forgot his baton.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Huh? *Hears Kim bustling about upstairs. *Sends a few oatmeal raisin 7 cookies for her and her roomies. *Hopes to do some Christmas shopping myself later today.

Katzi428

Reaction score
:hungry: is happily baking in the kitchen. When he comes out he has a devil's food cake. It looks scrumptious! Okee...which one uv yu can I trust tu bring this next door fur Ed? Hmmm.. mebee I shuld wait til he's hoom.
Awww Chef! I won't touch it!
everyone else protests too.
:hungry: thinks for a minute
: Well ja I think I culd trust yu guys. But I wurried bout der Cookie Moonster . Yu know him.
:sympathy: :All too well. But I think The Count and Uncle D will keep a close eye on him.
:hungry:: Okee. Roolfie? Yu wanna teke this nekst door please?
HEY!! What about ME?
:hungry: : Uh huh *chuckling* When der piggies fly Yu love chocklit just az much as Cookie Moonster loves hiz cookies!
Oh geez Chef..it's only next door! I wouldn't touch your cake. What am I; 5? :rolleyes:
:hungry:: Ahhh...I sorree. Yu wanna lick der bowl?
Lick the bo...CHEF!! shaking my head in disbelief
R
obin :I'll do it!
You better eat all your dinner afterwards, buddy boy.
Robin: I will.