Dreams about Muppets...

Eyeball

Reaction score
I had a completely random one... I was walking to the shop with miss piggy and all of a sudden everything went purple and somehow she was now riding what appeared to be a giant centipede, everything then proceeded to alternate/ripple as I fell through the now ethereal floor, the rest is kind hazy but I have no idea what was going on in the first place...

WalterLinz

Reaction score
I had a completely random one... I was walking to the shop with miss piggy and all of a sudden everything went purple and somehow she was now riding what appeared to be a giant centipede, everything then proceeded to alternate/ripple as I fell through the now ethereal floor, the rest is kind hazy but I have no idea what was going on in the first place...
Hm...purple as in the color of Piggy's lavender gloves??:stick_out_tongue:

Schfifty

Reaction score
This morning, I had a dream where it was like an action/sci-fi movie. It took place at an urban university, and it involved brick buildings and students who at a certain point made a chemical reaction that would blow up the building (kinda sad, but it was like a disaster movie). I was on a team of detectives trying to get information inside before the building blew up, and the weird part is, Telly and Grover were among my teammates. :super:

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
Not my super weirdest dream in the world, but i basically had a dream where Bean Bunny made a cameo in Muppets Most Wanted.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
Ooh, do you remember what he did in his cameo in your dream??:smile:
He had three different roles: first he was a search party particapant with Fozzie, Walter, and Animal, going to the gulag and getting Kermit out, then he was aiding Animal and Walter in catching Constantine with a net during the Tower of London wedding, and finally he was on the ice wall for the gulag finale.

WalterLinz

Reaction score
I just woke up and had a dream where it was New Years Eve, and me and my family were sitting on the couch in our living room to watch the ball drop on TV.

During a commercial break, I happened to see a new commercial with Kermit, Piggy, and Walter. In the commercial, it starts off with a woman working in an office building looking tired, and looking as if she were about to fall asleep. And then the three suddenly pop up around her, surprising her and woke her up. They each, individually, in typical muppet fashion, talked about something New Years-related (it didn't say what they were advertising), and of course they cheered the woman up and she goes out to party and celebrate.

And of course I thought it was a real commercial, so afterward I planned to look it up and see if it was on YouTube, but I was too busy grabbing some snacks to eat to celebrate and pouring some cider after seeing the commercial, and I woke up afterward. But oh well, it was still a good dream and it was worth it.:smile::mad::fanatic:

Last edited:

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
I had a dream where the Rainbow Connection part from the 2011 movie was recreated with Palisades figures and even ones that weren't made by Palisades.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Recently, I dreamt that I had the Palisades Series 1 Sesame Street figures, only the line-up was Big Bird (not as big as the one Palisades would have done), Bert, Cookie Monster, and Oscar the Grouch. And yet it seems like Cookie eventually switched places with Oscar, meaning that the Cookie Monster figure was sculpted into the trash can. And the lid to the can had a magnet so that Oscar/Cookie would wear it on his head (like a hat), and while it was made so you could have the lid hinged like on the show, the hinge thing didn't work on mine.

And at first, the hands were not removable, but then they suddenly were so that you could push the character into the trash can. In fact, I remember reading that the Oscar figure was supposed to have removable hands/arms so you could push him into the can, but I've never seen any pictures of the prototypes with the arms missing. I wonder if they changed their mind about this, or if they never got around to making the arms removable on the prototype.