TV Alert: Ernie and Bert on "Oprah: Where Are They Now?" Sunday December 21, 2014

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I didn't realize that the clip that was online was just a preview clip. I assumed it had already aired and that the clip we saw was the whole segment.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
They haven't gone anywhere!
And I think that's the purpose of recasting Ernie. I still don't know why that wasn't discussed in detail on Muppet Wiki. But anyway I see what you're saying. If Steve were to exclusively perform Ernie, that wouldn't be so good because Steve is busy with Kermit and Disney and whatever. So if it weren't for the recast, Ernie might be out of the spotlight as well. So it's good to have a newcomer keeping him alive.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I could, but my computer's disc drive is being a jerk and my spare one is not with me.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Guess we'll have to wait for Shane to put it on Dailymotion.
Don't tell me OWN has the same copyright issues that Sesame Workshop has with people uploading full episodes on YouTube! Not that I have a problem with Dailymotion, but I'm just a little curious on why Shane/Oscarfan/MarshalGrover (whatever he wants to be called) chooses to upload it on Dailymotion- again, I have absolutely NOTHING against that site.