Are there Season 1 shows floating around?

zns

Reaction score
Oh, yes...I know...some people who write comments on my channel won't exactly ask for something, they *demand* it...or I always deal with people who ask "How come you don't post the full episodes?"...it gets a bit tiring after a while...especially after I explained myself many times...but the positive vibes far outweigh the bad...
Well either way we love what you have been doing. Thank you so much for showing us these wonderful gems. Hope you got my email yesterday.

Garrett

Reaction score
Where can I find these episodes in their entirety?

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Oh, yes...I know...some people who write comments on my channel won't exactly ask for something, they *demand* it...or I always deal with people who ask "How come you don't post the full episodes?"...it gets a bit tiring after a while...especially after I explained myself many times...but the positive vibes far outweigh the bad...
Yeah, there's especially no escape from that Veston Bruno jerk! It absolutely ticks me off when he complains about you left out this or that insert in certain episodes that you include inserts for. As you know, I keep telling him that he should take one of the several already on YouTube copies of the clip and play it with the episode himself, but does he listen? Does he EVER listen? No he does not!

But I can relate to those demanding comments you get- I posted on my channel how I don't take requests due to the fact that I have a busy life, and that I may or may not have exactly what they're looking for. But of course they don't understand, so I often get swamped with comments asking for episodes or skits that are absolutely obscure and I'm sure that can only be found in Sesame Workshop's archive!

hooperfan

Reaction score
Yeah, there's especially no escape from that Veston Bruno jerk! It absolutely ticks me off when he complains about you left out this or that insert in certain episodes that you include inserts for. As you know, I keep telling him that he should take one of the several already on YouTube copies of the clip and play it with the episode himself, but does he listen? Does he EVER listen? No he does not!

But I can relate to those demanding comments you get- I posted on my channel how I don't take requests due to the fact that I have a busy life, and that I may or may not have exactly what they're looking for. But of course they don't understand, so I often get swamped with comments asking for episodes or skits that are absolutely obscure and I'm sure that can only be found in Sesame Workshop's archive!
Yeah, there's a few that got out of hand...one person I actually blocked, cause it was getting "too much"...no, not Veston, LOL..though I don't know why he seems to be so angry (considering that he has a smiley face as his avatar)...and things get busy so I can't always upload new stuff everyday, and if I miss a day or 2, I get comments like, "what happened? Did you run out of material?"... Oh well

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Yeah, there's a few that got out of hand...one person I actually blocked, cause it was getting "too much"...no, not Veston, LOL..though I don't know why he seems to be so angry (considering that he has a smiley face as his avatar)...and things get busy so I can't always upload new stuff everyday, and if I miss a day or 2, I get comments like, "what happened? Did you run out of material?"... Oh well
Well you won't get any complaints out of me. Like I said before, I appreciate everything you post, especially the time it takes to devote to it. Reconnecting with my early childhood like this is a bigger deal than you may ever know. I deserve to be grateful. So does everybody else.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
In regards to how people start nagging you when you miss a day or 2...I'm pretty thankful that they're unaware of how JazzyAlphabet copied and pasted your episode list in the "Trading SS Episodes" thread- otherwise, they'd really be giving you a hard time! Personally I think you should block Veston too- if he continues to ask "Why did you leave this or that clip out?", you should go for blocking him! (Side note: the face in his avatar is that annoying "Face" character from the 1990's/2000's Nick Jr.)

Well you won't get any complaints out of me. Like I said before, I appreciate everything you post, especially the time it takes to devote to it. Reconnecting with my early childhood like this is a bigger deal than you may ever know. I deserve to be grateful. So does everybody else.
Amen, brother!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Where can I find these episodes in their entirety?
I guess you could do a tape trade with somebody who has them (I know there's at least three fans with copies, not counting whoever the secret source was who supplied the copies in the first place), or hope that one of them uploads the entire episodes.

hooperfan

Reaction score
It's a fun hobby, but like y'all know, it does take time...especially since my tapes are a little choppy (meaning that my self editing may include a few seconds of a segment that I didn't otherwise tape).. I think I'll just go back to just posting the street scenes and inserts of value (meaning, not already on YouTube or an upgraded version)...it takes a lot of time locating clips that aren't on my tape, and I think the street scenes are the most interesting, since they never got repeated much, if at all...