TV shows only you seem to like.

mr3urious

Reaction score
Another similar cartoon I seem to vaguely recall, and I can't even remember the name of it, but I think the main character was a kid in a wheelchair, he wore a backwards red ballcap, a purple shirt, and he had this grandma who tried to stay hip and young.
It's called Pelswick, another underrated cartoon. Also another positive example of a handicapped character in a show: just an ordinary kid going through the same issues as other kids who just happens to be paraplegic. :smile:

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
I think it's picked up in popularity in the past few years, but I hadn't seen many people who also liked Totally Spies when it was on. I thought it was cool, and it was one of the things that got me out of the "Real Women Never Wear Dresses" mindset (thank you again, TV tropes) I fell into as a teenage feminist, and helped me to see that girly girls can be just a strong, smart, and tough as tomboys. I also liked how all three of the spies weren't total textbook valley girl ditzes (Sam was brainy, Alex was athletic, and even Clover has some awesome moments). Overall, it was a good show, and I wish it could get another season.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I remember TOTALLY SPIES... it was an interesting concept, but I think it was a little ahead of its time, considering nobody was complaining about a lack of "cool" female characters at that time.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Scary thing... there's pretty much a fetish devoted to a certain episode. I won't say which one, and I wish wish WISH I didn't know.\

Actually, I'm told they have every kind of fetish imaginable in that show. Saw a couple episodes and I liked it pretty fine.
It's called Pelswick, another underrated cartoon. Also another positive example of a handicapped character in a show: just an ordinary kid going through the same issues as other kids who just happens to be paraplegic. :smile:
Nick really does itself a disservice not acknowledging that show exists. I remember watching some via the brief period Nicktoons on CBS (before it reverted to Nick Jr on CBS). Off the wall character designs. The humor was great, and the wheelchair character was the star and had a personality. Something rare in handicapped characters.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Is it that episode where one of them (I can't remember any of their names now, but I think it was the blonde) was about to meet her demise ala James Bond with a laser inching ever closer to her crotch, only to be stopped at the last minute? Actually, one thing I thought was weird was after a while, EVERY SINGLE EPISODE was titled "[Placeholder], Much?" What was up with that?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Is it that episode where one of them (I can't remember any of their names now, but I think it was the blonde) was about to meet her demise ala James Bond with a laser inching ever closer to her crotch, only to be stopped at the last minute?
Girl Scout Cookies that are... eh... irresistible and the consequences there in, lets say. You have a DA account, someone's gonna have how eh... Clover was in that episode. One of the reasons I stopped looking at people who favorited my stuff's favorites. But apparently the show is a fetish goldmine. Somehow, I can't help but think it's a biting take that at Charlie's Angels... whoever wrote CA loves bondage.

Actually, one thing I thought was weird was after a while, EVERY SINGLE EPISODE was titled "[Placeholder], Much?" What was up with that?
American dub, much? American dub of a French cartoon designed to look Japanese. But then again, France got all the anime in the 80's, and we just got Noozles. They had freaking Saint Seiyia and Kinnikuman, and we got those darn Noozles.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, I went and looked on dA. Honestly, I've seen far more weirder and disturbing fetishes than that one. But I digress, thank you for reminding me, you're right, that was a French anime. Wasn't Jess Harnell the voice of their chief?

Harleena

Reaction score
I seem to be the only one who likes Hetalia and Black Butler. The dubs, I mean. THAT'S RIGHT! I WATCH MY ANIME IN ENGLISH! I DON'T CARE WHO KNOWS IT! I also plan to watch Viz's new Sailor Moon dub. I think I might have a hard time adjusting to names like Usagi and Makoto at first, though…and while it isn't a show, there's a series of manga called Black Bird that I absolutely love, but it doesn't get much love (although it does get the occasional hate from feminists).

KremlingWhatnot

Reaction score
I think another show I need to put on the list is PB&J Otter, because I'm the only one who seems to like at my new post graduate school I'm going to.

Harleena

Reaction score
I also seem to be the only one who likes Sailor Moon Abridged…:cry: