Planning a Disney Vacation for 8 people is hard!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm taking a break from online searching, and decided to pour my heart out to my dear MC family. I am trying to plan a trip for me and my family (wife and six kids) to Orlando, and visit Disney World. My wife who now works at a hotel can get us a cheap hotel near the park, so that is not going to be an issue. The issues I'm having is pricing for tickets to the parks. We have never been to Disney before and I personally want it to be the best trip possible. So I am wondering how do you all do it? I know there are people here that go to Disney often, and I'm just wondering how people afford it. From what I can see it will cost all of us almost 2000.00 for a four day visit. Dose that sound about right to anyone else? If anyone has any advice I would love it.

Thanks,

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
First of all, make sure you are buying by days and not one-day passes. If you buy it in a bundle, it gets cheaper by the day, so your first day per person will cost about $90, and it gets cheaper each day, I think if you are there for 10 days, the price is $10 for the last day. You'll save money instead of paying the daily $100 bucks at the gate each morning.

I higly suggest you check out the book 102 Ways to Save Money at Walt Disney World by Lou Mongello. You'll find that in comes in handy a lot, and you'll be saving a lot by following some of the tips.