Guess it's about time: From the REAL Greg Berg

SkeetScootSquat

Reaction score
Woah! Greg,The fantastic Greg Berg is on this site! it's a small forum after all.(reference to it's a small world after all)

gregishere

Reaction score
Hi Show lovers.
Summer' end 2013, see a new MUPPET MOVIE is in the works and although I was heard in the last one,I called my contact to see if I may have any involvement on this newest but was not called for anything.(Usually I may be asked in to even do additional voices but had no call...part of what I heard was some accented voices were needed...I also do 'some' accents, but they may have used naturals or people they had requested??) Maybe I'll have to wait like everyone else to see if it continues to be well accepted.
Was not in the MUPPETS MOST WANTED anywhere. My contact said the studio told them who to use instead of them calling on or getting me in...That's show biz!

gregishere

Reaction score
Happy 2015 to all.
Thanks for your Muppet Babies support-let's make our dreams come true and hope the show gets, (or closer to being), released.
Hopefully the fans and I can meet at an animation convention in 2015...Muppets never had one since 2000 or so but I promote my TMNT, Yo Yogi, Transformer voice work and fans bring items as well.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Hopefully the fans and I can meet at an animation convention in 2015...
Any chance you'll be at Dragon*Con? It's an all-fandom convention, but they have a very strong voice actor track.

gregishere

Reaction score
Any chance you'll be at Dragon*Con? It's an all-fandom convention, but they have a very strong voice actor track.
As I hear of cons, I either ask or refer them to my appearance manager...in some cases, they need to ask for me to attend for a panel or signing,I can refer all 'out of California' bookings or inquiries to Emily@tribooking.com in L.A.
She handles me for everywhere but CA. Dragon Con I wasn't sure if they were just fantasy themed as Muppet Babies ,Yo Yogi,and Transformers were not in a lot of the genres of the cons-kinda fell between the cracks..Did a Ninja Turtle event in Detroit last year and loved the response. The original voices are travelling in a group lately..I am around for anyone who brings in voice talents..

Slackbot

Reaction score
Dragon*Con is for just about everything. It has tracks for dozens of different topics, including science, robotics, Tolkien, Star Wars, anime, skeptics, tech, cartoons, puppetry...and voice acting. There's a whole track just for that. It's had other non-fantasy VAs such as Billy West and Maurice LaMarche. Shoot, in one panel an audience of hundreds learned how to do the Spongebob laugh! If you were to come, you'd fit right in. 'Specially with some of us in the puppetry track. :wink:

gregishere

Reaction score
Dragon*Con is for just about everything. It has tracks for dozens of different topics, including science, robotics, Tolkien, Star Wars, anime, skeptics, tech, cartoons, puppetry...and voice acting. There's a whole track just for that. It's had other non-fantasy VAs such as Billy West and Maurice LaMarche. Shoot, in one panel an audience of hundreds learned how to do the Spongebob laugh! If you were to come, you'd fit right in. 'Specially with some of us in the puppetry track. :wink:
Like what I was reading on it...Georgia holds it huh? Lately, if they contact me and can meet arrangements to have me, I wouldn't mind attending and speaking even...Some cons will make room if a voice talent shows up...For now, I show as a guest, as they would have to arrange to get me there and stay somewhere.

Maybe one day, I can pick up and stop at many others, but until then, organizers usually arrange things for me.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
That reminds me of a question I was going to ask... I recently stumbled upon a Muppet Babies book and Tape recording that had Maurice LaMarche as Baby Animal (but the rest of the cast, including yourself, was the same). My question is, if you can remember, was this before or after Howie Mandel left, but before they cast Dave Coulier as some of his roles?
Heard this, and the LaMarche question popped into my head. I'm only vaguely familiar with Mandel's and Coulier's Animals, so it honesty could be either of them, too.

GSmiley2007

Reaction score
Since Muppet Babies returned to TV, on Disney Junior, I was wondering, Greg-- is there a possibility of you doing a guest voice as Scooter? I know Eric Bauza got the role of Fozzie...

Xerus

Reaction score
It's great having you on Muppet Central, Greg. Glad you were part of the Muppet productions along with the other great voice actors and Muppeteers who worked on those great shows.