What was the last Henson thing you bought?

CanaceErinn

Reaction score
I didn't buy them, but last night at Target I saw two Muppet Halloween plushes. One is Kermit dressed as a mummy (though his head is not 'wrapped') and the other is Fozzie in a skeleton suit.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
First off, @muppetspot2 kudos to you for bumping this thread! Especially considering you got items of one of my top favorite SS characters! :super:

So, I shall do the same. Here's my Muppet Christmas gift haul (I know I didn't really "buy" these, but still!) :

1. Sesame Street 2015 Calendar
2. Sesame Street Holiday Shirt
3. Kermit and Miss Piggy Mug
4. Muppets Most Wanted Pencil Case
5. Super Grover Necktie
6. The Art of The Muppets Book

Picture:

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
First off, @muppetspot2 kudos to you for bumping this thread! Especially considering you got items of one of my top favorite SS characters! :super:
Why Thank You SesameMuppetFan and I usually collect Grover stuff because, he is on my top favorites too.

So, I shall do the same. Here's my Muppet Christmas gift haul (I know I didn't really "buy" these, but still!) :

5. Super Grover Necktie

Picture:
Here's what I got for Xmas: MMW calender, Gund Grover, Kermit Pop vinyl, and Cookie Monster Pajamas. Also I just bought a Macy Grover.

Last edited:

WalterLinz

Reaction score
(Bump) I just these three Grover items, A Gund Super Grover, A Grover 1988 Xmas Christmas Ornament, and Grover with A Zero PVC Figurine.

5. Super Grover Necktie

Picture:
Aw, what a collection you guys both have!!:smile:

I don't think I even remember what was the last Henson thing I bought, I already mentioned getting two Muppet movie posters from Amazon for Christmas.:stick_out_tongue: Oh, and I also got a clear tumbler cup featuring this group photo:

But I do remember getting a few MMW items at my local Disney Store before the movie came out last year, such as a set of adorable international postcards stored in a tin container, a Constantine and Rowlf plush, and a little journal that has the same images as the postcards.:smile:

Schfifty

Reaction score
When I went shopping for my mother shortly before Christmas, I went to Best Buy and bought the DVD of Muppets Most Wanted. I am super excited to watch it all the way through for the first time!

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Why Thank You SesameMuppetFan and I usually collect Grover stuff because, he is on my top favorites too.

Here's what I got for Xmas: MMW calender, Gund Grover, Kermit Pop vinyl, and Cookie Monster Pajamas. Also I just bought a Macy Grover.
"I usually collect Grover stuff because, he is on my top favorites too." So...is THIS perchance your collection? http://sesamestreetgrover.com/

On another note, nice sounding Christmas haul.

Aw, what a collection you guys both have!!:smile:

I don't think I even remember what was the last Henson thing I bought, I already mentioned getting two Muppet movie posters from Amazon for Christmas.:stick_out_tongue: Oh, and I also got a clear tumbler cup featuring this group photo:

But I do remember getting a few MMW items at my local Disney Store before the movie came out last year, such as a set of adorable international postcards stored in a tin container, a Constantine and Rowlf plush, and a little journal that has the same images as the postcards.:smile:
Thank you for that lovely compliment!! :smile: You know...that's not my full collection- I've collected a lot of Muppet/Sesame Street memorabilia throughout my life, and I'm waiting for the right moment to share it all with the world! (I know there's a thread on here about sharing your Muppet collection, but I don't remember which section it's in.) One day though...

Wow, those sound like some great stuff you bought...and it doesn't even matter how long ago you them! BTW, I already bought a copy of The Muppet Movie poster you got. I just hope The Great Muppet Caper poster is still around when I get my next Amazon gift card! :smile:

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
No, but I wish it was.
Yeah, I wish it was my collection too- I was pretty blown away when I saw it for the first time! But, here's what you can do to have a collection like that: keep shopping as much as you can, and look super closely at the shelves and stuff; you ESPECIALLY NEVER KNOW what you'll find at Thrift Stores! Also, try eBay and Etsy! :super: