Questions about anything

minor muppetz

Reaction score
You want Old School? Can't beat the Atari 2600.
In this case I was simply asking if the Nintendo 64 was "old school", not saying that I wanted "old school" (I have plenty of old school systems) or asking which ones are old school.

In my opinion, any game system up to at least the Sega CD is "old school". Not sure how far beyond that (if at all) is. Sega Saturn? Phillips CD-i? Virtual Boy?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So, is this GALAVANT the modern-day equivilant of THE LOVE BOAT and FANTASY ISLAND in that it's apparently nothing more than dumping grounds for weekly celebrity guest stars?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
So, is this GALAVANT the modern-day equivilant of THE LOVE BOAT and FANTASY ISLAND in that it's apparently nothing more than dumping grounds for weekly celebrity guest stars?
Not really. They're billing the guest stars a lot since it's a blip on ABC's schedule.

Schfifty

Reaction score
Is the Nintendo 64 old enough now to be considered an "old school" game system? Ditto with the original PlayStation, Sega Dreamcast, and other systems that came out around that time?
I could consider the N64 and PS1 to be old school, but not the Dreamcast yet. It's only been about 16 years since it came out in the late 90s, and only about 7 years since games stopped being released in Japan. I'd wait a bit longer before saying the Dreamcast is old school.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh yeah. Kate's almost a big a famewhore as the Kardashian clan. Even when you have the misfortune of seeing her give some kind of an interview or something, she seems to smug about wanting to keep herself in the public eye rather than try and take care of her eight kids.

I digress.

So, is Mortdecai the new Inspector Cluseau?

EDIT: Good night... I saw another promo for KATE + 8, she's actually mocking her kids for always coming to her with their problems... dang, what a terrible parent she is... I mean, if kids can't go to their mother with their problems (and their father's out of the picture), who are they supposed to turn to?

Last edited:

Misskermie

Reaction score
Is the Nintendo 64 old enough now to be considered an "old school" game system? Ditto with the original PlayStation, Sega Dreamcast, and other systems that came out around that time?
Well, they've made a few remakes of the games from that system so since there's a need to remaster it I would say so...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So, George Zimmerman's been arrested... again... which begs the question, why don't they just lock him up and keep him there? Oh yeah... because it's Florida, where, just like California, you can get away with everything.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
So, George Zimmerman's been arrested... again... which begs the question, why don't they just lock him up and keep him there? Oh yeah... because it's Florida, where, just like California, you can get away with everything.
I know this sounds mean, but he's going to do something to get himself killed sooner rather than later. You'd think he would know to stop getting in confrontations, but guess he's just dumb.