TV shows only you seem to like.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I am the only person who likes Mulaney, no one else even remotely thinks the show is watchable, but I like it for unknown reasons, probably because it is like Seinfeld, and the stand up comedy at the beginning of an episode.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
I liked the short-lived Disney afternoon show "Teamo Supremo." A lot of the disdain for that show seemed to be about it being a rip-off of the then-wildly popular Powerpuff Girls. Speaking as someone who actually watched the show, it was very, very little at all like the Powerpuff Girls. I think that a lot of the Fan Dumb (thank you for that phrase, TV Tropes) just saw a new show about three grade-school superheroes (only one of whom was female, by the way), and slapped the "rip-off" label on it. But I thought it was cute, and had funny moments, as well as a lot of heart. I'm not positive, but there might be episodes on YouTube for those who haven't seen it.
I liked that show and Pepper Ann

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I remember when MAD came out on Cartoon Network. It was my favorite show and I had seen every episode. Then I went on TV.com and found out that MAD had so many negative reviews, :frown:.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Also, Wendell and Vinnie. That show was the best thing Jerry Trainor had been in since iCarly.

Harleena

Reaction score
I know that everyone on this site is sick of me saying these words, but: Sailor Moon. I'm talking about the DiC dub. Yes, I like that. And no, I don't hate Molly's voice. I do hate Luna's though. And Darien's. He sounds so…un-manly. And Luna sounds so old! It's sad when SMA can do the voices better.