Confessing Crushes...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Why is it whenever certain threads from the past are bumped, they're usually the ones that end up coming back to bite me in the butt and haunt me? Gah, some of the stuff in this thread I wrote is painful to read.

That said, rereading this thread, I actually had forgotten there was a period of time when MrsPepper used to be really active, and some people were starting to think there was something going on between us and we actually plotted an April Fools Day gag where we would "reveal" that, but we didn't lol. But hey, come another few months, it'll be our tenth frienniversary! Ten years of being the bestest bosom buddies! :big_grin:

Lastly, I don't even remember posting halfof the things I have in this thread, however, I was howling when I read this obvious lie that I apparently posted years ago:
"Hi... I'm uh... 6'3''... with... dark, wavy hair... piercing blue eyes... rippled six-pack abs and huge biceps... I like riding around in super-fast convertibles and I'm the captain of my college football team. In my sparetime, I like to get ripped at the gym and accidentally step on little kids in the park on purpose... and if you will, please ignore this gland trouble I have in my nose as it continues to grow longer for some reason..."
:sigh: If only that were true...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Sometimes when I come to MC and read old posts, I... just... can't...

Bea:zany:{Sweahb?}regard

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
These are my other cartoon crushes from my childhood (I'm 15, by the way!)
-Lola Bunny
-Princess Peach
-Princess Zelda
-Sandy from Spongebob
-Pamela Hamster from Fish Hooks, :laugh:.
-Margaret from Regular Show
-Mittens from Bolt.
-Amy from Sonic.
-Candace from Phineas and Ferb.
-Wendy from Gravity Falls.
-Lois Griffin.
-Francine Smith

I also had a thing for Jennette Mccurdy when I was younger.

Harleena

Reaction score
My cartoon crushes, both former and current:
  • France from Hetalia (onhonhonhon)
  • China from Hetalia (we have a lot in common!)
  • Russia from Hetalia (*insert joke about how Russia is the largest country here*)
  • 2P!England from Hetalia (this is probably very bad for me. I'll probably end up as Harley Quinn. But CUPCAKES!)
  • Sebastian from Black Butler (he's a hot guy who could treat you like a goddess. COME ON.)
  • Grell from Black Butler (*sheds single tear because Grell isn't into girls*)
  • Darien/Mamoru from Sailor Moon (why can't I be the Moon Princess?!)
  • Nephrite from Sailor Moon (I just love him…)
  • Marth from Fire Emblem (DAT HAIR DOE.)
  • Link from Legend of Zelda (*insert Master Sword joke here*)
  • Ash from Pokémon (when I was little.)
  • Tony from Don't Hug Me I'm Scared (IN HUMAN FORM! He and Paige are my profile picture at the time I'm writing this.)
  • Discord from My Little Pony (ALSO IN HUMAN FORM! What did you think I was implying?)
  • Robin from Teen Titans (He's really cute!)
  • Beast Boy from Teen Titans (He makes me laugh…oh gosh, I've turned into Jessica Rabbit except less…large in certain areas.)
  • Floyd from the Muppets (FOR LIKE A DAY THEN I GOT OVER IT SO GEEZ!)
Although none of you know him, I had a crush on the guy who played Captain Hook in our production of Peter Pan (I was the crocodile…)

Also, here's a human Discord…

And Human Tony:

BeakerJanice

Reaction score
Haha I love Ling. Although, I was always more of a Chien Po girl. :wink:
Ooh guys :wink: I also have a crush on ling XD. But I love all of them even if they're getting married :big_grin:
On frozen,I like Hans the most :wink:
On muppets...Hm..Beaker :eek:

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
It's not like your screen name or entire deviantArt gallery gave it away or anything. *sarcasm!*
Well there is my crush on Slinky dog and Peck from back n the barnyard. Also Len Kagamine from Vocaloid. Also, Zazz from the Deadly 6 (sonic lost world).

Harleena

Reaction score
Well there is my crush on Slinky dog and Peck from back n the barnyard. Also Len Kagamine from Vocaloid. Also, Zazz from the Deadly 6 (sonic lost world).
Oh yeah, I remember your Vocaloid OC! My Vocaloid crush is Gakupo. And don't feel weird if you have a crush on a toy dog or a chicken or an animatronic fox or a Muppet or a…Zeti. Need I remind you of my crush on Tony from Don't Hug Me I'm Scared? Which BTW, I think you'd love, because it has all the puppet-y-ness of The Muppets and all the scariness of Five Nights at Freddy's.