Disney Princesses

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
I
I'll look it up soon :wink: I really love disney and their princesses!Who is your fave @Dominicboo1
I guess either Belle or Ariel as I grew up with those films,and they're still my favorite Disney movies. Then again I also have a liking for Elsa now (even though she's technically a queen). Elsa is good, because she's much more complex than the other ones. She DOES get angry, she DOES become misunderstood, she DOES NOT get a prince. That makes her much more enjoyable for me than some earlier ones.

BeakerJanice

Reaction score
I

I guess either Belle or Ariel as I grew up with those films,and they're still my favorite Disney movies. Then again I also have a liking for Elsa now (even though she's technically a queen). Elsa is good, because she's much more complex than the other ones. She DOES get angry, she DOES become misunderstood, she DOES NOT get a prince. That makes her much more enjoyable for me than some earlier ones.
Elsa..I think she's one of the most special ones!She does get angry and she shows,that also sister love can thaw a frozen heart!

I'll go for favorites with Mulan,Elsa,Anna,Ariel,Snow white and Cinderella

Duke Remington

Reaction score
LOl Madeline is no small part of the problem I have with it. All she does is call herself stupid
Don't forget the fact that Disney's direct-to-video cheapquels are not canon and the company does not consider them canon.

Anywho, my favorite official Disney Princess is Pocahontas. She deserves more love.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Don't forget the fact that Disney's direct-to-video cheapquels are not canon and the company does not consider them canon.

Anywho, my favorite official Disney Princess is Pocahontas. She deserves more love.
The only ones I call Canon are the Lion King II and the Lilo and Stitch sequels. That doesn't mean I hate them all thoughI like Pocahontas as well .

Duke Remington

Reaction score
The only ones I call Canon are the Lion King II and the Lilo and Stitch sequels.
Those aren't canon either.

And I really wish that some people would get that cold-hard fact through their thick skulls, especially the chuckleheads at the Disney Wiki. :grr:

That doesn't mean I hate them all thoughI like Pocahontas as well .
Of all the cheapquels, Pocahontas II is the worst one, IMO. :grouchy:

BeakerJanice

Reaction score
I like pocahontas,too!I enjoyed the film very much :smile: And I so want to see mulan II even if the guys get married :frown: