Hensonville City 2011

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Goes to deliver some butterscotch 10 cookies to Ailie up in Apt 7, along with some goodies for her other roomies. Glad that she's still here, hope everyone has a safe New Year's.
:crazy: :zany: :scary:

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Ojo: Happy New Year, T! :smile:

Me: Happy New Year, Ojo. Did you get any mail today?

Ojo: Mr The Count sent cookies and a note. He says sorry about getting the pie late.

Me: Aw, he didn't have to do that! It's fine whenever he gets it. You know, since it's the new year, maybe we can stay in one of the apartments now!

Ojo: That would be great! Snowbear could use more room.

Me: Room? Room for what?

Ojo: All her clothes and her car!

Me: Wha-? What car??

Ojo: *pushes Snowbear in a toy pink car* This one!

Me: A car for snowbears. What'll they think of next?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Downstairs in Apt 1...

The roomies are cleaning up after a breakfast of bowls of oatmeal.
:insatiable: Ah, that a good breakfast, thank you Mr. Deadly.
Me: Yep, I love a good bowl of oatmeal with plenty of raisins, but no lumps.
:batty: I enjoy trying to count all the little raisins.

*Ed washes up, already wearing his new Ravens shirt. The game's not until later this afternoon which he hopes Baltimore can beat up on the New Fangland Wraithriots.
UD: Are we headed down to the Bat, Bolt & Skull fto watch the game?
Me: Sure, oh, and you can invite Link if he wants to join us too.
:batty: What about the townhouse though?
Me: We'll probably start asking for re-application submissions on Monday, best to get that started with a new week now that the holidays have tampered down.

The scare crew set about enjoying the rest of the day with usual Saturday stuff.

Katzi428

Reaction score
:sympathy:: Hey Kat...you ain't gonna believe this!
I what going to believe this Rowlf?
:sympathy:: C'mon Kath..I'm mad. An' besides...Robin isn't around.
OK...I'm sorry. Talk to me. What's the matter?
:sympathy: : I was watchin' this clip of a TV game show on You Tube. It was an old Match Game Hollywood Squares thing. They wanted to know if dogs are smarter than pigs. Ya know what? They said pigs are smarter!! How do ya like that?? So if you know who finds out, she'll rub it in my face!
Rowlfie...c'mere hugging :sympathy: First of all you are a very extraordinary dog. I think you're extremely smart!! Second of all, that TV game show was from the 1980s; over 30 years ago! Third of all, who says the porcine princess is going to know? She'll only know if you or I tell her. I don't see anyone else around. And even if they were around they better not say anything because they know better than to eavesdrop stopping and listening to make sure I don't hear any medium sized flippers running. Nothing. Good. I know that Chef Prairie or Grover wouldn't eavesdrop either . All clear. So do you feel better?
:sympathy: : Yeah...I'm sorry I was all ticked off.
Hey...if someone said "I'm smarter than you!" I'd be pretty mad too!
:sympathy: : YIKES!! A mad Kitty Kat!! Seen it and don't like it!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*:batty: sends out a hext to people from the townhouse to join us at the club now the game's over. We'll have the organ going if :sympathy: wants to blow off some steam and some beer on tap if he needs to wet his whistle too.

Katzi428

Reaction score
*:batty: sends out a hext to people from the townhouse to join us at the club now the game's over. We'll have the organ going if :sympathy: wants to blow off some steam and some beer on tap if he needs to wet his whistle too.
:sympathy: Nah....I'm OK. Thanks for the invite anyway guys. My whistle's already wet enough. Maybe some other time.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*:batty: replies to :sympathy: it's okay, we're about to close the gates and head home ourselves.

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Ojo: Hey, Mr The Count! T isn't watching football anymore. Something about some Gigantics not playing so well this year...

Me: That's Giants, Ojo. And that's okay. Hopefully, we win and face a certain team we seem to play against every 4 years now.

Ojo: I wonder if he knows about Ferret Jeeter, the baseball star. We saw him play once. :smile:

Me: Sounds cool! I watch baseball, too. But, my team isn't so great there, either.

Ojo: It's nice that you cheer for them when they lose so much. SnowBear and I could be cheerleaders! Now, we just need matching outfits.

Me: (sighs and chuckles) Guess it's back to the Build a Snowbear store for us.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi T. Giants huh? So long as they knock that team from Boston down a peg. At least my blackbirds put up a decent showing yesterday, we coulda have won. *Moves on to next year/September of 2015.

BTW: You can send in an application in full if you wish. And I think there's a BuildaSnowbear store at the HVC Mall.

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Me: Really? That's great! Uh, could you send the blank application so we can fill it in, please?

Ojo: And also send a map to the mall. I get lost easily.

Me: And that's why you stay close to me so you won't be lost. How's the bike riding going?

Ojo: Better! But, I can't ride my bike now. It's still Winter and there's snow and ice everywhere.

Me: Yeah. I wonder if Ed would like something from the mall before we leave.

Ojo: Maybe he'd like a Snowbear!

Me: (chuckles) Maybe...