Your Thoughts: Muppets Most Wanted Original Soundtrack

WalterLinz

Reaction score
Whoopsie, I forgot to add my thoughts about the soundtrack here!!:smile:

I am completely lost for words, when I first listened to it, I was completely hooked. This is the type of soundtrack you'll keep on listening to over and over, even to this day.:smile:

I don't think I have at least one song that's my favorite, but I do consider the album as a whole as my favorite.:fanatic:

One thing I'm pretty bummed about was that I Hope I Get it didn't make it in the soundtrack. :/

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Whoopsie, I forgot to add my thoughts about the soundtrack here!!:smile:

I am completely lost for words, when I first listened to it, I was completely hooked. This is the type of soundtrack you'll keep on listening to over and over, even to this day.:smile:

I don't think I have at least one song that's my favorite, but I do consider the album as a whole as my favorite.:fanatic:

One thing I'm pretty bummed about was that I Hope I Get it didn't make it in the soundtrack. :/
Aw, who cares if you're late? I too was completely hooked on the soundtrack when I first listened to it. Taking my dad's advice, I didn't buy the soundtrack until after seeing the film.

I especially have to agree with you about listening to the soundtrack over and over to this day. Last month, I was listening to "I'll Get You What You Want" while waiting for the bus, and all I could think to myself was "Did this movie really come out 9 months ago??"

Yeah, it was pretty surprising that I Hope I Get It was excluded from the soundtrack. Are you a big fan of Chorus Line?

WalterLinz

Reaction score
Yeah, it was pretty surprising that I Hope I Get It was excluded from the soundtrack. Are you a big fan of Chorus Line?
Oh, I didn't know about Chorus Line before seeing MMW, I did consider it interesting when I learned that song was originally from the musical, thinking it was an original Muppet song. XD

Last edited: