Mokey Fraggle poser completed......

Kermieuk

Reaction score
I have finally completed, and would like to present to you Mokey Fraggle.
Mokey was the hardest, longest and biggest build I have taken on, but I'm very pleased with the result. I hope you all like her :smile:

charlietheowl

Reaction score
She looks fantastic, you did an excellent job, especially crafting her face. How many other Fraggles have you made?

muppetperson

Reaction score
I have finally completed, and would like to present to you Mokey Fraggle.
Mokey was the hardest, longest and biggest build I have taken on, but I'm very pleased with the result. I hope you all like her :smile:

That is some talent you have there, Chris.

FoxWorthy

Reaction score
"Oh Look! There goes a Fwaggle!!"

Man...you've been working as hard as a Doozer!

Hey, she looks amazing!! Great job! :smile:

Kermieuk

Reaction score
She looks fantastic, you did an excellent job, especially crafting her face. How many other Fraggles have you made?
I have also made a generic fraggle, which was the first practice one, Red, Boober, Gobo, I've also made Kermit. If you search for posts by me, they are all on here, hoping to take a group shot soon. :smile:

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I have also made a generic fraggle, which was the first practice one, Red, Boober, Gobo, I've also made Kermit. If you search for posts by me, they are all on here, hoping to take a group shot soon. :smile:
I''ll have to look for them, I remembered you made a Gobo but wasn't sure about the others. Thank you!

Slackbot

Reaction score
Whew! This is very impressive. How tall is she? What did you make the robe out of? Is that an authentic vintage pull tab?