TV Alert: Ernie and Bert on "Oprah: Where Are They Now?" Sunday December 21, 2014

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
What I really think he needs to help him grow into the character is some classic Ernie and Bert sketches. The more material they write that really showcases Ernie's personality, the easier it will be for him to grow into Ernie as a character and not just as a voice. More and more and more experience and interplay with Bert will naturally just make Ernie come alive.
Absolutely. If they really are trying to put Ernie back into the main character spotlight, it would be cool to see a new Ernie and Bert sketches, and Billy can continue to become more acquainted with the character.

Here's the appearance for those who missed it:

(My DVR stopped mid-credits)
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! (Sorry to hear about your DVR though.)

Here's the rest of the bit: What books are on your nightstand? Ernie: The Cat in the Hat. Bert: 50 Shades of Beige. Do you have a celebrity crush? Ernie: Taylor Swift. Bert: No, I don't have a celebrity crush, but I was almost crushed by a celebrity. Yeah, Ty the Elephant. He's pretty big in the elephant world.
Cool.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Here's the appearance for those who missed it:

(My DVR stopped mid-credits)
This was really a wonderful clip. You can really see that Billy and Eric have a true feel of who Ernie and Bert really are. They seem to work very well together. Billy if you are reading this your doing a great job with Ernie keep up the good work!