My Fanniversary (10 years!)

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Must add my muffins and confetti to the celebration as well - I'm another person who probably wouldn't have stuck around here as long without Beauregard. I don't even remember when we started interacting on the forum but I do remember the moment and being like "wow...Beauregard is talking to ME??" Through fan fics and Mop Fam and the Dorms and SWAEHB and gosh knows what else we got to know each other and I don't remember NOT knowing you at this point. Beau you are such a gift to the Muppet fan community and you are a gift of a friend to me, I'm so proud and happy to call you friend and I wish you the happiest of happy fan-i-versarys! :smile:

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Hurrah for Beauregard and his 10 wonderful, Muppety years at MC! Here's to the next ten years! *cheers* :big_grin:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Would you look at this? Toga, Davo, Prawnie, Beth, all these old-timers turning out for Beau's anniversary... now why can't you guys stick around and make MC feel like the old days?

newsmanfan

Reaction score
------------------
Hurrah to ten years from one of the finest authors on here! Yaayyyyy!!! :smile:

:sleep: Author! Author!
:boo: I thought his name was Matt?
:sleep: Yeah, but yelling "matt, matt" sounds like an infomercial!
:boo: What about Beau, then?
:sleep: If YOU have a beau, I don't wanna know about it! At your age, you should be ashamed of yourself!

---------------

Teheheman

Reaction score
Congrats Beau, one of the greats on this forum, for lasting on this thing for a decade of dedication. There should be a medal for people like you in the shape of an X or something.

Daniel

Hubert

Reaction score
Yahoo!!!!! (no, not the search engine) Happy anniversary 5 days late, Beau!

Wikipedia says the traditional anniversary gift for ten years is something made out of tin or aluminum, so I present you with a tin bucket to go with the mop in your avatar. Congratulations and salutations!
Awesome, a tin bucket made of aluminum! Next we'll have plastic buckets that are made out of iron.

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Happy Aniversary Beau! (sorry this is so late) I remember when I first joined the board I fell in love with your fanfiction. You're always so fun to see around the oard, I think it's mostly because you don't seem as uptight as other people. Glad you decided to join the board all those years ago.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Happy Anniversary Beau!!! Also really really really really sorry that i'm late for it too. I didn't know and yes i really do enjoy everything you have ever done, did or made that hasn't made me either laugh, cry, frown or love you even more. Thanks for all those years that i have known (web wise that is) and hope for another 20 or more. *holds up champagne glass full of soda*

And yes i know what champagne glasses are for but not a wine drinker. Just thought i would mention it.