International skits on Youtube...

Oscarfan

Reaction score
@Dantecat here's the English version:
(I know I'm probably defeating the purpose of this thread. Sorry 'bout that.)

Anyways, I apologize if this has already been posted here already, but back in December 2013, somebody re-uploaded the rare 2 part skit where The Count withdraws his money from the bank. So, here it is now. (Once again, I apologize if I'm being repetitive) :

@Oscarfan since you can figure out who performed Muppets not only by their voices but also by their movements, who do you think is performing the banker? Jim, Frank, or Richard?
It's either Jim or Frank; I think it's Frank.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Does Anybody know this Kermit News Flash Skit at 6:16 dubbed in hebrew?It's not on muppet wiki.

Sort of off topic-ish, I'm very disappointed that account seems to have dried up. I was hoping to see more rare skits dubbed that have never been posted before. A lot of what was in those full episodes was well seen on Youtube, but there was a skit here or there that wasn't. Plus, the full episodes, so you get the full experience.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Sesamstrasse episode 1000, with a guest appearance by Big Bird (from 1985):

HOLY SNAP! I wonder how long it took for Caroll to learn enough German to participate in this episode! Either way, I'm beyond astounded and impressed that he could pull this off!

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Another bit we probably won't see on the domestic product:

Drtooth

Reaction score
A couple Sesame English skits dubbed for Mexico...

Didn't actually know about those.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Thread bump.

Behold: The Song of The Count in German. For the longest time, I've been wanting to hear this song in another language! :batty:

Drtooth

Reaction score

Drtooth

Reaction score
Even more interesting... a full episode of Sesamstraße was uploaded and of note it features something...errr...interesting done with "Healthy Food" and (get ready for this)...

The Miami Mice sketch with Count VonCount!