The Break Up

Muppetjente

Reaction score
The break up

There will be Constantine and Piggy romance in this story.

Chapter one.

It was a sunny morning in Los Angeles and in a big mansion a frog and a pig were eating breakfast together. Kermit were reading the paper and took a sip of his coffee, suddenly Kermit spotted something in the paper. He took a quick glimpse at Piggy and looked at the paper again.

"Piggy? What have you done?" Kermit asked and looked angrily at her.
Piggy looked confused at Kermit and didn't understand what he was talking about.

"What are you talking about?" Piggy asked.

"You know what I mean. I told you not do this" Kermit said angrily.

"I'm sorry but I still don't know what you are talking about" Piggy said and rolled her eyes.
"Then look at this" Kermit said and showed her the article in the paper. Piggy read it and looked away. The article said: "Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy have been secretly married in Las Vegas last month."

"Oh that? Maybe because I want to get married" Piggy said and took a sip of her coffee.
"I TOLD YOU THAT I WANTED TO WAIT?" Kermit yelled and waved his hands."AND WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO LIE TO THE PRESS?"
"I waited many years for you to propose to me, but it never happens" Piggy said " And I did this because it haven't been a single article about us for a long time."

Kermit was just standing there and looked at her. "YOU KNOW WHAT? I DON'T WANT TO MARRY A SELFISH PIG" Kermit screamed. "WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?" Piggy screamed back.
"YOU HEARD ME. I WILL NEVER MARRY YOU. YOU SELFISH PIG" Kermit yelled.
Piggy looked at him with tears in her eyes "Y-you d-don't mean that?" Piggy sniffled.
"OF COURSE I MEAN IT YOU ARE FAT AND SELFISH AND YOU ONLY THINK OF YOURSELF" Kermit screamed. Piggy gasped at him when he called her fat. It wasn't like Kermit to call her fat. "Did you call me fat?" Piggy cried.

"YES I DID. I DON'T WANT YOU IN THIS HOUSE ANYMORE. GET OUT" Kermit yelled.
"Are you breaking up with me?" Piggy asked. "YES I AM" Kermit said and pointed her out of the kitchen. "FINE. I WILL NEVER TALK TO YOU AGAIN" Piggy screamed back to him and ran out of the kitchen. Kermit looked at her as she ran out of the kitchen, and he could hear her slam the door behind her. "Good grief" He murmured.

End of chapter one

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Thank you. :smile: Sorry but i've been having writers block for months now.

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Chapter two

Piggy was driving in her car to the Muppet theater, she decided to stay there for awhile. She couldn't belive what Kermit called her, he had never called her something like that before. Piggy had just arrived to the Muppet theater she hurried out of the car and ran inside the theater. And ran up to her dressing room. She lay down on the couch and startet to cry. Few minutes later she heard someone knocked on her door, she got up and looked confused at the door.

"WHAT?" She yelled. "Pig, it's Constantine" A voice said. Constantine? Why was he here? She thought. "What do you want?" Piggy snifled. "I saw you cry. Are you alright?" Constantine asked. "Since when did you care?" Piggy asked. "Can I come in?" He asked.
Piggy was still looking at the door and sighed. "Come in" Piggy said.

Constantine walked in and looked at Piggy. Her make up was all over her face and didn't look good. "Did you follow me?" Piggy asked. "No I live here now" Constantine answered. "I though you lived at the Boarding house?" Piggy asked "Too crowdy, but forget about that. What happened to you?" Constantine asked "Did the frog hurt you?." Piggy looked away and sat down on the couch again and started to cry again.

"H-he b-broke up with me" Piggy cried. Constantine felt very uncomfortable with this, he didn't know how to comfort her. "Uhm why?" Constantine asked. "Because I went to the press again and lied about me and Kermit was married" Piggy said. "And then he called me fat and selfish." Constantine looked at her and patted her shoulder "There, there" Constantine said. "I know you don't care" Piggy sniffled. "What? I care" Constantine said and looked away. "So are you going back to Kyermit?" "No not this time" Piggy said and got up from the couch, she walked up to her makeup table and looked at a picture of Kermit. Suddenly Piggy throwed the picture in the trash can. "Never again" She whispered.

"Well then it's seems to me that you feel better now, goodbye" Constantine said and walked up to the door. "Wait? I don't want to be alone" Piggy said. "I have some stuff to do" He lied and hurried out the door. "FINE JUST LEAVE ME ALONE" Piggy shouted and throwed another picture of Kermit at the door.

Constantine was standing outside the door and leaned to it. He couldn't belive it that the frog finally had broke up with Piggy. Now he had to do was to steal her heart so she could fall in love with him. And this time she doesn't want Kermit back.

End of chapter two

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Chapter three

Still at home Kermit was feeling a little guilty for calling Piggy fat and selfish, but she deserved to hear it. Kermit hated it when they have big fights, but they always go back to eachother later. And he didn't mean to break up with her it just slipped out of his mouth sinc he was so angry. He decided to call her later. Suddenly he heard the phone call. Are Piggy calling him already? He thought. He picked up his phone and answering it.

"Hi ho" Kermit said
"Hi Kermit, it's Fozzie" Fozzie answered
"Fozzie? Why are you calling?" Kermit asked
"Why didn't you tell us that you and Miss Piggy are married now?" Fozzie asked
"We're not. Piggy went to the press again and lied" Kermit sighed.
"She did?" Fozzie asked
"Yes. And I broke up with her, which I regrets on now" Kermit said
"You always regrets on that" Fozzie said.
"Yeah.." Kermit said
"You wanna come over here?" Fozzie asked
"Yeah I be there. Bye" Kermit said and hung up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the Boarding Kermit had just arrived and walked inside. As he walked in all of the muppets were standing in the hallway staring at him.
"Uhm what?" Kermit said and looked confused at him. "You broke up with Piggy?" Walter asked "Thats not big news, they do that everytime" Floyd said and walked away. "Before we talk about this. Can I sit down?" Kermit asked and walked in to the livingroom and sat down on the couch. "You should really stop breaking up with Piggy" Gonzo said. "Yes I know, but when I get angry I say things I don't mean" Kermit said. "So are you going to take her back again?" Walter asked.

"Maybe, but now I just want to give her some time to think of what she did" Kermit said. "Yeah probably a good idea" Walter said. "Boss, here's a cup of coffee" Scooter said and came with a cup of coffee. "Thank you, Scooter" Kermit said and smiled to Scooter. "So tell us what happened?" Gonzo asked. "I was reading the paper when I saw this article about me and Piggy. I got angry at her and called her fat and selfish" Kermit said.

Suddenly all of the Muppets gasped and looked at Kermit. "And she didn't even karate chop you?" Fozzie asked. "Uhm no" Kermit said and looked at Fozzie. "Weird" Fozzie said. "She became so upset that she ran out of the house" Kermit said and took a sip of his coffee. "Have you got any calls from the press?" Scooter asked. "No they haven't. Which I think it's strange" Kermit said. "Do you know where she is now?" Walter asked. "No I don't" Kermit asked. "Have you tried to call her?" Gonzo asked. "No, she needs some time to think now" Kermit said "Can we talk about something else?" "Sure" Fozzie said.

"So where's Constantine? I haven't seen him or heard from him since I came here" Kermit said and looked around. "He moved out a week ago" Gonzo said. "What? Where?" Kermit asked. "To the Muppet theater. He thought it was too crowdy here" Gonzo said. "Well I hope he can pay the electric bill now" Kermit sighed. "Speaking of Constantine. Did you know that he has a huge crush on Miss Piggy?" Fozzie said and laughet. "WHAT?" Kermit shouted and jumped up from the couch. "Did he tell you that?" "Well not exactly I heard he talked about her in his sleep" Fozzie said. "Don't tell me that you are jealous?" Gonzo asked. "Uhm no i'm not" Kermit lied. "Sure" Gonzo said and rolled his eyes.

"Lets hope that Piggy is not with Constantine now" Kermit said worried and looked out of the window.

End of chapter three

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Chapter four

For over an hour Constantine have been sitting outside Piggy's dressing room. After heard her cries for an hour it became quiet in there. Maybe she had fallen asleep. He thought. But then he heard a loud noise from her room. He got up and looked at the door and knocked on the door.

"Pig? Are you alright? What happened?" Constantine asked. He waited for a answer but she didn't answer him back. He knocked on the door again "Piggy?" He asked worried. Still no answer. He got really worried now and decided to go inside to look on her.
When he came inside a horrible sight catched his eyes. "OH NO PIGGY" Constantine screamed. Piggy was hanging from the ceilling with a rope around her neck. Constantine was shocked he couldn't belive his eyes. Piggy had just hung herself. He had to hurry before it was to late, he found the chair on the floor which Piggy had been standing on. He got up on the chair and untied the rope around Piggy's neck, and then lay Piggy on the floor and looked at her.

"Please don't die from me" Constantine cried. He took Piggy's phone and called 911.
"911 what is your emergency?" the man asked
"Hurry Miss Piggy just hung herself" Constantine cried
"The star from the Muppet Show?" the man asked
"YES, CAN YOU SEND AND AMBULANCE. WE'RE AT THE MUPPET TEATHER" Constantine yelled
"Yes of course.She still breathing?" the man asked
Constantine looked at her and he felt a weak breathing
"Yes, but it's weak" Constantine said.
"You have to do CPR on her" tha man said
"Fine I do that" Constantine said
"The Ambulance it's on their way now" The man said
"Good. Bye" Constantine said hung up.

He lay Piggy carefully on the floor and tried CPR on her, he pushed her chest and used mouth to mouth. She didn't wake up. "Listen Pig you are strong and you are not going to die!" Constantine demanded and holded her hand. Then he heard the ambulance he got up and ran out to meet them.

He met them outside as they came out of the ambulance. "You have to hurry" Constantine said and guided them inside. The ambulance people saw Piggy on the floor and looked at her. "She's still breathing, but it's very weak" The lady said. The ambulance man took on a oxygen mask on her and they lay her on a stretcher "Will she be alright?" Constantine asked. "We don't know" The lady said. "Can I come with you?" He asked. "Yes of course" the man smiled. They carried her outside to the ambulance.

When they came outside the parking lot was filled up with reporters and fans. "Oh great" Constantine whispered. "KERMIT WHAT HAPPENED?" A reporter yelled. "I'M NOT KYERMIT" Constantine yelled back and climbed inside the ambulance. The ambulance startet and drove away.

End of chapter four

Hmm what's going to happen now?

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Chapter five

At the Boarding house The muppets were watching TV and the news was about to start. "I bet the news will be about you and Piggy" Fozzie said and looked at Kermit. "Why?" Kermit asked "Beacuse of your wedding" Fozzie laughet. "We are not married" Kermit sighed. "Quiet the news is starting now" Scooter said and shushed them.

"Breaking news for half an hour ago an accident happened at The muppet theater
" The news lady said. The Muppets gasped when they heard the lady say the theater "Okay what did Constantine do the theater?" Kermit interuptet.
"Miss Piggy the star of the muppet show got into a accident and rushed to the hospital with the frog that could look like Constantine. We don't know what happened to her" the lady said. And then they showed a video of Piggy getting carried inside the ambulance and Constantine followed inside the ambulance. "It was announced today that Kermit and Piggy got married a month ago in Vegas, but why she was with Constantine. Thats a question we don't know" the lady said.

Suddenly someone turned the TV off. "PIGGY? I HAVE TO GET TO THE HOSPITAL" Kermit shouted and throwed away the remote. "CONSTANTINE HURTED HER, I JUST KNOW THAT"
"Uhm Kermit the press are outside" Gonzo said and looked outside the window. "CAN'T THEY JUST LEAVE ME ALONE? I'M GOING TO THE HOSPITAL. THAT FROG IS GOING PAY FOR WHAT HE DID" Kermit shouted and ran outside and ignored the press. "Whoa look at that he's just ran to his car and ignored them" Fozzie said and looked outside at Kermit. "I wonder what happened to Miss Piggy" Walter said. "Probably nothing. I think she's just faking it so she can get Kermit's attention." Floyd said and shook his head.
"Where's the remote?" Gonzo asked and looked around for the tv remote.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the hospital Constantine was with Piggy and he held her hand. She was connected to a oxgyen mask which helped her to breath. The doctor had told Constantine that he saved her in the nick of time and she's now slowly recovering. "I'm so happy that you are going to be alright" Constantine said and kissed her forehead. "I'm going to stay her till you wake up"

"YOU" A familiar voice shouted. Constantine turned and saw Kermit at the door "Kyermit? What are you doing here?" Constantine asked "What kind of question is that? I'm visiting Piggy" Kermit said and walked up to Piggy "She doesn't want you here" Constantine said. "What did you do to her?" Kermit asked and ignored the question. "I didn't do nothing" Constantine said "You probably did since she's here now" Kermit said "Didn't you talk to a nurse? Piggy hung herself" Constantine said and tried to hide his tears. "SHE WHAT? WHY?" Kermit yelled. "Probably because of you" Constantine said "Because of me? I just broke up with her" Kermit said "Yeah and thats why" Constantine said.

Kermit didn't like that he was the reason for Piggy to hung herself, he sighed and looked at Piggy "I'm sorry" he whispered. "I think it's the best for you to leave now" Constantine said. "Why? I'm not leaving her" Kermit said "Well you just did" Constantine said and pointed to the door "You would just stress her out when she wakes up and she need the rest" Kermit sighed and looked at the door "I know about your big crush on Piggy" Kermit said. "Yeah and so what?" Constantine said. "I just don't want to tell lies about me to her" Kermit said "I'm not going to" Constantine said and turned around and looked at Piggy. "Fine I go. But i'm going to wait in the waiting room. But please tell me when she wakes up" Kermit said and walked up to the door. "Sure" Constantine said. Kermit walked up to the door but turned around and looked at Constantine "What happened to you? Before you was a frog that didn't care about anybody and now you care about everything" Kermit said and walked away. "I've changed" Constantine whispered.

End of chapter five