A little Fanart

los

Reaction score
I'm hoping to sell these (except for the top one which is in my sketchbook) once I'm done and I've got them coloured. I'm so behind on the final week ahhhhh!. But for now, watch out for a few more Inktober drawings!
Where do you sell them?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Er... ACEOs? What does that stand for? :confused:

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
Er... ACEOs? What does that stand for? :confused:
Art Card Originals and Editions. Usually popular for fanart and such. Technically they are meant to be 2.5 x 3.5 inches rather than the 4 x 5 ones I made but I'm sure no one would mind.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh, thanks for the explanation. Maybe now I'll know what to commission when looking for someone to draw up my Counting Castle Haunter characters. :batty: :scary:

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score

First art of the year and naturally it’s Electric Mayhem related. So here’s Floyd and Janice having a rull good time at their second favourite place - the beach!

Also, Janice is now totally like the tallest and no one can convince me otherwise! (In fact that’s pretty much why I drew this to begin with!)

Bridget

Reaction score
Absolutely beautiful!!! @alittlemayhem

First art of the year and naturally it’s Electric Mayhem related. So here’s Floyd and Janice having a rull good time at their second favourite place - the beach!

Also, Janice is now totally like the tallest and no one can convince me otherwise! (In fact that’s pretty much why I drew this to begin with!)