The New New Quote Thread

Drtooth

Reaction score
(A Prime one from an Episode of Ned's Newt... Newton and Ned switched bodies, and Newton has to pretend to be a kid so he can go to school. Not having any discipline, he coldcocks the school bully with a sandwich, leading to this exchange)

Doogal: WOW! You stood up to Rusty and he ran away! Maybe there's justice and equilibrium in the universe after all. And a brave, though powerless individual may yet persevere!

Teacher: I saw that, Ned. Fourteen Detentions!

Doogal: ...or maybe existence is just an endless barrage of unspeakable disillusionment. Pickle?

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
From an episode of Getting Felt Up A Puppetry Podcast. Lara MacLean: "Cookie Monster can't eat anything greasy, or sugary, it's gonna destroy the puppet. Or chocolaty. That would be the worst." Host: "What ill effects does sugar have on monsters?" Noel MacNeal: "Well, you've seen Elmo."

WalterLinz

Reaction score
From an episode of Getting Felt Up A Puppetry Podcast. Lara MacLean: "Cookie Monster can't eat anything greasy, or sugary, it's gonna destroy the puppet. Or chocolaty. That would be the worst." Host: "What ill effects does sugar have on monsters?" Noel MacNeal: "Well, you've seen Elmo."
Made my day.XD

Another one of my favorite MMW quotes:

Constantine (as Kermit): Come little friend, let us get on with the show and let us enjoy our family-style adventure during which we shall bond and learn HEARTWARMING lessons. For instance sharing, or waiting your turn or the number three..

cjd874

Reaction score
Newsman: Here is a Muppet News Flash! On Wall Street today, commodity experts were amazed as beef fell dramatically.
Falling Cow: MOOOOOO! (crash-lands into the newsroom)

Drtooth

Reaction score
(Hilariously subversive line from Gumball where they examine a butterfly in a jar at school)

Gumball: I think he needs to get out.
Darwin: But what about the butterfly effect?
Gumball: Dude! How can something this cute be responsible for something as bad as a tornado? It's like blaming Baby Boomers for the state of the world. How can babies going boom effect the economy?
(I freaking fell out of the chair with that one. And this is a kid's show)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
"Go into the other room and watch SESAME STREET!" ~ Felix Unger

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Tyler Bunch on an episode of Getting Felt Up. "We used to joke a lot about Ojo being a latchkey kid, because why was she always at Bear's house, why wasn't she home? And we would come up with all these reasons. Besides her probably alcoholic mother, we talked about her emotionally little brother Uhoh who lives under the stairs at her house. And I was the embodiment of Uhoh. Hey, Beaw. When can I come over and play, Beaw? I'm not saying it's right, I'm just saying that it happened."

Drtooth

Reaction score
"I HATE THE MEDIA!!!"- Nappa, just before blowing up a bunch of reporters.

(Trying not to laugh out loud during midnight reruns of Dragon Ball Kai is tough)