HEH! Work It's been Canceled!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So now they're doing a black version of JANE THE VIRGIN.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Not sure where that's from, but the show's already an adaptation.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Remember that melodramatic Red Band Society crap Fox was trying to shove down the public's throat back since last summer?

Saturday Night Death Slot.

I'm actually surprised it's still around this long.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Remember that melodramatic Red Band Society crap Fox was trying to shove down the public's throat back since last summer?

Saturday Night Death Slot.

I'm actually surprised it's still around this long.
Despicable Me beat it anyways, it obviously is not going to get any better ratings, though it is doing a little better than Mulaney, not much though.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I seriously wonder if they're going to yank the plug on Mulaney all together or if they're going to pull a Till Death and force it for way more seasons than it needed to be.

Seriously, I tried on 3 separate occasions to watch that show and I just couldn't make it more than a couple minutes in. Even with Martin Short.

Meanwhile, Glee has been dumped on Friday Nights. I say, good riddance. The show was only popular the first 2 years. These shows that start off strong and drop viewership don't last, and there's rarely a chance for something to start slow and gain viewers anymore.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Don't forget, GLEE has been uncanceled - twice - and one of those times was all because one of the castmembers died after it had been canceled, so they uncanceled it just so they could do a fareware episode. Y'know, I don't remember SEINFELD getting uncanceled to do an episode about Uncle Leo dying... same with EVERYBODY LOVES RAYMOND, how come that wasn't uncanceled so we could get an episode where the family mourns the loss of Frank? No Very Special Episode of FRAGGLE ROCK about Gobo dying?

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I seriously wonder if they're going to yank the plug on Mulaney all together or if they're going to pull a Till Death and force it for way more seasons than it needed to be.

Seriously, I tried on 3 separate occasions to watch that show and I just couldn't make it more than a couple minutes in. Even with Martin Short.

Meanwhile, Glee has been dumped on Friday Nights. I say, good riddance. The show was only popular the first 2 years. These shows that start off strong and drop viewership don't last, and there's rarely a chance for something to start slow and gain viewers anymore.
I wish, but I follow ratings, and Mulaney's ratings are not even close to a Comedy Wednesday rerun. Its highest rated episode got the same ratings as a black ish rerun, ya since I am a fan I would want more, but there is no chance of it happening whatsoever.

Drtooth

Reaction score
That show had mid-season replacement written all over it. I'm surprised Fox is even bothering to air the rest of the episodes. Thing should have disappeared by now.

I'm just glad they knew Bob's Burgers may have a small cult fanbase, but they're dedicated as heck. I still love the irony that it runs against itself on Adult Swim.

I gotta admit, that new Last Man or Earth thing looks decent, but it looks way too niche to find an audience and it really should have been a movie. A continuing theme from last year's TV season.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
That show had mid-season replacement written all over it. I'm surprised Fox is even bothering to air the rest of the episodes. Thing should have disappeared by now.

I'm just glad they knew Bob's Burgers may have a small cult fanbase, but they're dedicated as heck. I still love the irony that it runs against itself on Adult Swim.

I gotta admit, that new Last Man or Earth thing looks decent, but it looks way too niche to find an audience and it really should have been a movie. A continuing theme from last year's TV season.
Typically, they would not, but for this they are in a contract, and they have to air the episodes that were made, which is bad for the network.