JHC Franchise Credit Cards

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Dunno if this should be here in the Fraggle Rock section, but this bit of news encompasses the four main JHC franchises, so I'll post it here.

Remember those FR sneaker shoes from a couple of years ago? What about those lines of perfume scents developed by Black Laboratory? Well, in the vein of those comes perhaps the best new Henson-designed merch... You can now get credit cards with Henson-based art from Fraggle Rock, Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, and/or Farscape. You'll have to do a bit of internet searching to find the selections though. Just read about it at toughpigs, so credit to them for the Mupdate.

Hopefully these will be expanded to The Muppets and/or Sesame Street as well in the future.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Here's a link to the Tough Pigs article.

I look at those cards and kinda shrug...until I get to the Fraggle ones. I'd consider getting one of they had decent images...but they're all mediocre clipart based on the animated series. What??

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yeah... credit cards.

Really shows how much sway Henson has if they continue on the very depressingly bleak level of bad merchandising. 'cept the comics, cuz those are always great.

Seriously, guys. Give Funko a call.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Clipart of the FR animated series? Serious fail. If only we still had a deal with Applause, even if it meant having to set up deals with Disney, Sesame Workshop and JHC for a line of all-inclusive PVC figures of the entire Henson Universe.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
This is officially the weirdest merchandise tie-in I've ever seen. I'm eagerly awaiting for the Fraggle Rock check registers if these become successful.