FS: rare Jim Henson Productions Brochure on eBay now

Kermieuk

Reaction score
The rare in house company brochure from jim Henson productions. 30 pages of amazing information, great pics and facts about Jim Henson Productions, 1993. A great centre spread on the muppet workshop and the creature shop. Great pages about merchandise, publishing, music, and lots lots more.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111589227910?rmvSB=true

Open to offers. Shipping from UK.

Reactions: zns

zns

Reaction score
The rare in house company brochure from jim Henson productions. 30 pages of amazing information, great pics and facts about Jim Henson Productions, 1993. A great centre spread on the muppet workshop and the creature shop. Great pages about merchandise, publishing, music, and lots lots more.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111589227910?rmvSB=true

Open to offers. Shipping from UK.
I'll definitely have to keep my eyes open on this one.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Don't forget to set your alarms, this rare brochure auction ends later TODAY!!

:smile:

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Wow...I love how people were so desperate to have this brochure, and they're willing to pay a LOT more than what it's worth- you can probably find this at a thrift store for $1!

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Wow...I love how people were so desperate to have this brochure, and they're willing to pay a LOT more than what it's worth- you can probably find this at a thrift store for $1!
What a rediculous negative comment. Why do so many people have to be so negative. If you can get this at a thrift store for $1, I challenge you to get it!!

For all those of you that know a great rare Henson collectible, thank you for bidding.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
What a rediculous negative comment. Why do so many people have to be so negative. If you can get this at a thrift store for $1, I challenge you to get it!!

For all those of you that know a great rare Henson collectible, thank you for bidding.
Look...I don't know about how much experience you have with bidding, but there's a little saying eBay has: when you place a bid, have a maximum price in mind.

If someone outbids you, and if it's more than you're willing to spend, then lay off. It will more than likely be around the corner again when you least expect it. Would you really be willing to be THAT much for a little brochure no matter how rare it is?

When you find one for $1 let me know. I'll buy it from you for $25. We both win.
That's not what I meant. And do you really wanna pay that much for a little brochure?

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Look...I don't know about how much experience you have with bidding, but there's a little saying eBay has: when you place a bid, have a maximum price in mind.

If someone outbids you, and if it's more than you're willing to spend, then lay off. It will more than likely be around the corner again when you least expect it. Would you really be willing to be THAT much for a little brochure no matter how rare it is?

That's not what I meant. And do you really wanna pay that much for a little brochure?
Considering I bid that much on it (and more), yes. I don't think I have ever seen one of these come up for bid on e-Bay before. Of course, they can be bought at just about any thrift store for $1 . . .

Kermieuk

Reaction score

Well, it's A4 and 30 pages, so I wouldn't describe it as little!!! Also, who has said anywhere that this sold for more than someone was willing to pay or could afford!!!!!!I think people are in control of their own money, not you!!

Reevz1977

Reaction score
When you find one for $1 let me know. I'll buy it from you for $25. We both win.
I'll second that, and raise it to $50! You obviously know something the rest of don't and can clearly save a lot of us money.

I bid but didn't win. Not because I didn't want to pay more, my internet connection was slow!