Hensonville City 2011

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh hi Tabitha. Sure, just lay the cookies down on...
:insatiable: Coookies!!!
Heh, he's excited after a day of playing with Phoebe.
:insatiable: Me had fun with her, she have lots of good ideas for games at the park and playground.
*Snatches a bat cookie, mmm, these are good, thanks Tabi.

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Me: Oh, yeah! I always wondered if her hair really did go up when she had a great idea. I'll have to experiment with that tomorrow. Oh, I can't believe I made them correctly! Thank you! :smile: (puts the tray of cookies on a table) Enjoy them, guys. I have work again tomorrow. I swear, I feel like Grover sometimes. Goodnight!

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
Lips: Hey Doe... *shows her something in his hands* How's it look?
Dolores: *after a few moments of staring at it* Wow. That's a pretty good snake. Did you make that yourself?
Lips: *is quiet*
Dolores: ... it is a gold and black snake, right?
Lips: *lowers head* No...
Dolores: ... oh. Then... what--
Lips: *whispers something to Dolores*
Dolores: Oh! I see it now. ... not really, but... *weakly smiles* Good attempt?
Lips: *puts the ceramic not-snake on the table and hides his face against the table*
Dolores: ... never mind, then... *pats Lips on the shoulder*
Digit: What's with him?
Dolores: Arts and crafts didn't go well for him, it seems.
Digit: Is that what the snake on the table is for?
Lips: *mutters* It's not a snake...
Animal: *pops up* Snake? Where snake?
Dolores: Animal, no--
Animal: Snaaaaake! *wanders off* Where snake? Here snake!
Dolores: *sighs*
Digit: Maybe I should've done the arts and crafts thing, too. I could've had it mailed to Vicki in time for the Valentine's Day weekend.
Dolores: Yeah, that was kinda the whole point--
*patters of four pairs of feet (and/or paws are heard)*
Caitlyn: *runs by with purse and guitar* Running late! Guitar lessons! I'll pick up dinner later! *out the door*
Bunny: *being chased by DJ*
DJ: *being chased by Animal*
Animal: *chasing DJ* Back! Come back!
Caitlyn: *pokes head back in* Stay away from my cat! *picks up DJ and hands him to Digit*
DJ: *squirms, starts to nibble on one of Digit's cords*
Digit: *trying to keep a hold on the cat while trying to keep him away* No, don't--don't do that--
Caitlyn: *checks time* Gotta go! *leaves*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Fatatita scampers through the halls of the townhouse, batting the yarnball she's chasing.

Mmm, I hope some of the others check in soon.
UD: Who's missing?
Lessee... Aunt Ru and the main Muppet Show players, Kim and her Fraggles and friends, Angie and Link's fangirls, and Ailie and her crew have yet to arrive.

:insatiable: goes over to Apt 2 to check how Kathy's doing, taking over some orange ice-cubecicles. That, and he misses hanging out with Prairie and/or Grover.

Katzi428

Reaction score
*Fatatita scampers through the halls of the townhouse, batting the yarnball she's chasing.

Mmm, I hope some of the others check in soon.
UD: Who's missing?
Lessee... Aunt Ru and the main Muppet Show players, Kim and her Fraggles and friends, Angie and Link's fangirls, and Ailie and her crew have yet to arrive.

:insatiable: goes over to Apt 2 to check how Kathy's doing, taking over some orange ice-cubecicles. That, and he misses hanging out with Prairie and/or Grover.
Gaffer goes outside Apt. 2 and plays with Fatatita , wishing her a Happy birthday ( it is Friday the 13th )
:super: :Hi Cookie! Thanks for the orange cubesicles! C'mon inside. Chef made some chocolate chip cookies. But he wanted me to tell you not to spoil your dinner.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Fatatita enjoys playing with Gaffer, wishing her her own birthday best in advance of tomorrow.

:insatiable: Hi Grover. No worries, me can wait till dinner. Though me no know when that be. Ed and that dragon guy have been reading one of their fics all day long.
UD: Mmm, it's been a delightfully dreary day, raining off and on, so perfect for a Friday the 13th.
*Uncle D steps into the kitchen to see if we have the fixings for our Bad Luck Omelette.

Katzi428

Reaction score
(OOC: Oops! Almost forgot Gaffer's birthday is tomorrow! Some kitty owner I am huh? )
:hungry: :Well Cookie if yu're still hungree und det omulet hasn't been mede yet, yu can have sum revioloee.
Always some food left over for our pal Cookie! (now that he's eating stuff in moderation. :wink: )

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Later...

:insatiable: Thank you Mr. Chef, that good ravioli. Me glad me only had one workday with that Jimmie guy.

OOC: Ravioli is one of the three forms of pasta I actually like and eat willingly.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
(OOC: sorry, Ed! We've been busy.)

Gillis: [looking at the clock] And in and hour and a half another Friday the 13th will be behind us.
Kim: Don't count your chickens yet, Gil; next month this happens all over again.
Gillis: Two Friday the 13ths in a row? I don't know how the lad is going to stand it... He does know, right?
Kim: If he doesn't, he will when I flip the calendar on March 1st.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No worries Kim, so long as you and yours are settled in in your new digs at Apt 4.
And yes, two Friday the 13ths in a row... That's due to February being only four weeks long, except on leap years.
:batty: And there are three Friday the 13th's this year, counting the one in November.
Me: Yep, just like back in 2009 when those ghosts down in WDW and DLR were celebrating their anniversary.
UD: Ah, Constance's latest ceremony was just lovely. Nice to finally meet Reverend Bloodmere.
Me: Well, it's almost 13 o'clock, time to finally rest in peace. Night all.