New Mickey Mouse Shorts Announced

Drtooth

Reaction score
Even though reruns are still on the channel, I'm glad the dark days of MMCH are well behind them. That was such a waste. I give it credit for having Clarabelle Cow and Professor Ludwig VonDrake, and even one of the few animated appearances of Super Goof, but again... wasted.

Anyway, I've noticed they've started marketing some goods with these versions of the characters on them. Got a popcorn bucket with designs based on Yodelburg. I've even seen some Disney Store coffee mugs with the characters on them. They really managed to keep these guys fresh with this series of shorts.

Drtooth

Reaction score
You never know with these. If Gyro Gearloose can make a silent cameo, I guess anything is possible.

But dude... if they ever actually made a Mickey cartoon with Gyro actually doing something and giving him lines, I'd be extremely happy.

Duke Remington

Reaction score
I'd love to see Mortimer return someday. He was a perfect romantic rival for Mickey, especially in Mickey Mouse Works where he was used a lot more.
That would be nice.

I'd also love to see Oswald the Lucky Rabbit; Huey, Dewey & Louie and other second-tier characters from the classic shorts in future episodes of this fantastic series.

Speaking of the secondary shorts characters, I love how we've gotten guest appearances by several of them this season (Jose Carioca in "O Futebol Classico", Ludwig Von Drake in "Down the Hatch", Chip & Dale in "Space Walkies" and Scrooge McDuck in "Goofy's First Love"), in addition to the brief feature film and theme park character cameos.

Erine81981

Reaction score
This is what i have always loved about the characters. The older shorts. That's why i was so happy when i first heard about this and was like "Yes they're going back to the older stuff that made them what they are today." I wished they were longer being that the older ones were about 7 or 8 minutes longer but i still enjoy them. I also liked that "Clogged" short ran it had Minnie Mouse Cartoon card instead of it saying it was a Mickey Mouse cartoon. So i hope that they start doing that with other characters. How did you get that new short when it hasn't aired yet? I watch them on TV other then internet. I've been putting them to disc and that's why. Just saying and still cool that people who don't have TV can still catch stuff on the internet.