Dreams about Muppets...

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
Basically, in my dream, the setup for the Rainbow Connection from the 2011 movie recreated with Palisades/non-Palisades figures went like this:
Rainbow Connection Kermit
Series 1 Miss Piggy with long hair
Samuel Arrow repainted to represent the tuxedo worn by Sam in the movie
Beauregard repainted with the black tuxedo he wore in the movie
Usher Scooter repainted with black to resemble the tuxedo he wore in the movie
Swedish Chef repainted with black paint
Stepping Out Fozzie
Beautiful Day Monster with the tuxedo painted on
Electric Mayhem playset with Floyd Pepper, Zoot, Animal, Janice, and Dr. Teeth in the spots they're supposed to go in
Stepping Out Bunsen and Beaker
Grey Marvin Suggs repainted with a black suit
Lew Zealand figure repainted with a black suit
Bobby Benson painted black instead of maroon, his usual suit color
Link and Dr. Strangepork both repainted black
Wayne repainted with a black suit and Wanda repainted with a black dress
Newsman repainted with a black suit
Sweetums
and a Mutation repainted with a black suit

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
I had a dream just last night where Johnny Fiama and Sal Minella (yes you heard me Johnny Fiama and Sal Minella) were at the Madrid tour in Muppets Most Wanted. My reaction was: I knew Disney didn't forget about them!
It made my night to have a dream about two forgotten muppets that didn't appear in Muppets Most Wanted.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
Last night, i had a dream about a scene that i'm not sure if it was originally intended to be in Muppets Most Wanted, but basically, the human and muppet prisoners made a deal with Kermit that if for every time he didn't try to escape they would pay him with a dollar.
Here's what i remember them saying:
Prison King:
If you try not to escape, we'll pay you with a dollar for every time you don't escape.
Kermit:
You got yourself a deal.
Nadya:
He won't win this bet. He'll try to escape.
Kermit:
Nope. I'm going to try my best not to escape.
Nadya:
Count me in. I want in on this bet.

Mary Louise

Reaction score
Last night, I dreamed that there was a Fisher-Price toy of the Count's castle. I had a great time playing with it! :batty:

Last edited:

Luke kun

Reaction score
Last night, I had an AWESOME dream. (Reccomended for Piggy fans.)

I dreamt that I acquired a tape of the Gilda Radner episode of TMS, and the person who gave it to me said "you're gonna love this". So when I got home, I put the tape in the VCR and pushed play.

It started off normal, but Walter was in it. ( :confused: ) Then, when it hit the intro, Kermit said: "It's the Muppet Show, with our very special guest star...Chevy's Girls! YAAAY!" I literally was flailing around like Kermit did! So after the intro (and Gonzo FINALLY got the trumpet bit right) we saw Kermit on stage with Gilda Radner, Jane Curtin, and Laraine Newman. Kermit said, "I want you to hear this great musical number. Hit it!" I KNEW what was going to happen, and sure enough, they sang "Chevy, Chevy". But that's not all!

After the song, the girls said "Thank you!" Then Miss Piggy ran on stage and said, "We have another guest! Please welcome Amy, Sally, and Mina!" ... AND THEY CAME ON STAGE! I was fangirling like there was no tomorrow! :fanatic: So Amy, Sally, and Mina sang "Sonic, Sonic". After they sang, we cut to a skit. Gilda, Amy, Jane, Sally, Laraine, and Mina were packing luggages for something. I saw Shelley Duvall and Linda Rondstat come over to the gang in a car. Shelley told Jane "are we ready for her now?" Jane nodded her head, and everyone got in a car & left the screen. Then I heard the door being knocked.

I ran over and opened the door. I could not believe my eyes! Gilda, Jane, Laraine, Amy, Sally, and Mina were standing RIGHT in front of me! "Gilda! You're back from the dead!" I cried. Gilda went "Yes! I am alive again! I am sponsoring Gilda's Club!" Mina said, "Anyway, you ready for something fun?" I replied "Yep!" So Chevy's Girls and Sonic's Girls led me to my driveway, where the car from the skit I saw was there. I got in.

Not only did I see Linda and Shelley in the car, EVERY SINGLE female Muppet was there! I saw Prairie Dawn! Zoe! Rosita! Miss Piggy! Betty Lou! Janice! Grungetta! Countess! Spamela! Camilla! Velvet! Ovajita! I repeat, EVERYONE in the Henson world who was female was in that car! Laraine drove the car, and we left my house. I remember Gilda said "Now let's start our Chevy's Angels adventure!" Then the Charlie's Angels theme played! We even made a Celestial Town joke! After the theme ended, Chevy's Girls sang "Movin' Right Along"! After that, we sang "Consider Yourself" for no particular reason...

We pulled up at Disney World. Miss Piggy led Chevy's Girls and Sonic's Girls and all the Muppets out of the car. "This starts the second episode of the Fabulous Miss Piggy Show!" she yelled. She walked Foo-Foo to the entrance as everyone else followed. The rest of the dream was us going on rides. I do remember this exchange:

Me: Amy, what do you wanna have for lunch?
Amy: Stew with fries as a side.
:flirt:: I'm so glad to have Rumia with us! This was a splendid choice, girls!
Jane: I know. Hey, Piggy, do you like your Pretzel Goldfish?
:mad:: Uh-huh. I wish Chevy and Sonic were here with moi!
Shelley: Yeah...

I remember the singing parts. When Linda joined the Girls, they became the Rhondettes. When Shelley joined the Girls, they became the Video Vixens.

Later, the Girls drove me home, and when I got out of the car, they said "We'll meet again soon..." sadly. Then I woke up.

The dream was so fun! With my power of lucid dreaming, do you think another episode of this will happen? :wink:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Last night I dreamt that I was looking at some Sesame Street plush at a store, and saw a great-looking Herry Monster plush that I had considered buying but wasn't sure. I also saw a few of the old Sesame Street bean bag toys, including Herry as well (and he was the only character from that line who's not currently on the show that they had there).

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Last night I had a dream where there was a new Muppet movie, and one scene had Digit. It was a group scene, I can't remember who else was there but I'm sure it was mostly just main characters, and Digit was there, with lines and everything.

Ladywarrior

Reaction score
The other night i had a dream I was a muppet and I went on a bus ride with some of the muppets. I had run into dr. teeth back stage previously and we both screamed when we ran into each other.
lasyt night i dreamed the mayhem were pirates and someone ket moving dr. teeth's piano around as he was playing it and he ket having to chase after it.

WalterLinz

Reaction score
The other night i had a dream I was a muppet and I went on a bus ride with some of the muppets. I had run into dr. teeth back stage previously and we both screamed when we ran into each other.
lasyt night i dreamed the mayhem were pirates and someone ket moving dr. teeth's piano around as he was playing it and he ket having to chase after it.
Aw, that sounds like a wonderful dream!:smile: