Your Username--Explain Yourselves!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
This thread in the Friends & Family section should be used for all members wanting to post an explanation as to their current Muppet Central user names.
The duplicate thread in the General Discussions section is a spin-off created due to posts being posted to the originally-titled thread during both a title change and when said newly-titled thread was moved to its current location. Please do not continue posting there as those posts will be duely deleted.

Thanks and have a good day.

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
Leah is both myself and my muppet character. The Zoot part means that both me and my muppet character both love him. I personally think that Leah and Zoot would be perfect for eachother forever...HAH!! Get it? Eh...you know what I mean....

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
I joined this forum around the same time of the Muppets' resurgence in popularity with the general public. I was one of the few people in my age group that had been a life-long fan (including during that sad, dark period when people didn't know who Kermit the Frog was), rather than someone who just discovered the Muppets. In order to distinguish myself from the newer fans, I decided to use the most obscure Muppet I could think of as my username.

aebthegofer

Reaction score
*Bumps the thread*
My username is aebthegofer,,,,,
My nickname is Aeb, which is really my initials. At work, my work table is farthest away from the restroom.:grr: So, I brought a little Razor scooter so I wouldn't have to walk! That resulted in my being called Scooter. When I thanked everyone for calling me that, because Scooter the Gofer is one of my favorite Muppets, they starting calling me The Gofer!
That's where Aeb the Gofer came from!:wink:

~Aeb

Schfifty

Reaction score
I used to visit eBaum's World and Newgrounds a lot back in 2005, and I saw a bunch of animated music videos with stick figures done to Gröûp X songs. I particularly thought "Schfifty-Five" was cool, so I decided to make a pun on that song and use that as my username. Usually, I go by SchfiftyThree, but some places I just leave it like my name here.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Originally, my name was going to be The Great Muppet Fan, but that was too long, so I guess I picked this name since it explained me, and it was short, and snappy.

Luke kun

Reaction score
My username is taken from Rumia, the 1st boss of Touhou 6. She's a youkai of darkness.

Eyeball

Reaction score
Eyeball, because that's my nickname Irl, due to one of my eyes being able to roll independently leaving me with one 'normal' eyeball.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
*bump*

The "gem" part of my username is a reference to Steven Universe.