Hensonville City 2011

Katzi428

Reaction score
Gaffer runs around with one of the new glitter balls that she got for her birthday. She can't wait to share with her pal Fatatita!
Aww.... too bad she doesn't like it. :wink:.
:hungry: Happy Valuntines' Day tu der ladies in our house! he presents Prairie and I with big velvet chocolate cupcakes frosted in pink!
Ohhh Chef! Thank you!
:super: & :sympathy: give us cards & Robin gives me a box of Reeses' peanut butter cups. I, in turn give Robin a box of candied gnats.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Fatatita races after Gaffer, a batwing topped bell charm tied around the black cat's tail as her present from yesterday.

:batty: That's 2, 2 contented cats. He hands Kathy the gift for Gaffer, three tres leches cream-based cakelets.
Me: Hope Gaffer likes them, Fatatita lapped hers fright up.

The rest of the scare crew enjoys a cup of coconut ice cream, making nowhere plans for tomorrow.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Gaffer gets wide eyed at the sight of the cakelets. She starts lapping them up with gusto and purring all the while. (I can even hear her doing Cookie's "om nom nom " as she eats. :smile: )

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Me: (knocks on Ed's door, holding 3 pieces of paper in my other hand) Hey, Ed? I have something here for Cookie Monster. We watched the Cookie Thief special and decided to make our own cookie art! I painted the Cookie Solar System, Phoebe painted the Fur-Cookie Hotel, and Ojo painted Bear in the Big Cookie House. (chuckles) We hope you like them!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*:insatiable: Hi Tabi... Oh wow. You guys sure are good artists. These look good enough to eat. In fact, they making me hungry... *Devours one of the cookies he got from his mommy earlier yesterday. Ah, that better. *Hugs Tabi and her roomies, putting the drawings in a folder for Prairie since she's the tour guide at the museum and would handle new acquisitions most probably, at least better than that guard lady.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
At the breakfast table...

:insatiable: Wow, me never knew it was Margaret Keebler who was responsible for those paintings. That make two different tree oven factories sound more reasonable now.

UD: What the deuce is he on about now?
:batty: Remember ve vent to see Tim Burton's Big Eyes last night? Well, Cookie saw a different movie, Chocolate Chip Eyes.
UD: Ah, now I get it. And I suppose the giant eyes were replaced by giant round chocolate chips?
:batty: Hexactly.

The scare crew finish off their individual fruit bowls, then load up the dishwasher before moving on to their usual pursuits.

Katzi428

Reaction score
:hungry:: Hey Kethy? Heve yu evur tried putting a lime in der coconut? It worked for Kermit when he had a flipperache.
I think that was just a song ,Chef.
Prairie: Ooh! I have an idea! grabs a lime and a can of Coke.
Prairie...what are you doing?
Prairie: You put the lime in the Coke, you nut!! That will make you feel better! giggling.
shaking my head but laughing too. in :attitude:
voice You all are a bunch of WEIRDOES!! *but then returning to my normal voice* But I love you anyway.:wink:

(I know that lime flavored Coke has already been out there ,but I figured I'd post this anyway.)

Katzi428

Reaction score
Robin coming into the living room Mom... can I please stay home from school tomorrow?
thinking for a couple of seconds Sure.
Robin: Aww..c'mon! Everything is goin' crazy with you right now and... wait... you said yes?
That's right. I said yes. But don't go blabbing to your buddies about this all right? I'm only doing this because of special circumstances. You stayed home because you were nauseous. That's what I'll put on your absence note.
Robin: Thanks best mom on Earth! *giving me a BIG hug*
Robin..I'm not the best mom on Earth. The best mom on Earth is able to help you with things and lately doesn't feel like Marvin Suggs is using her head as a Muppaphone to play Lady Of Spain.
Robin: You help me with a LOT of things! Who helped me with my English last week? You. Who didn't get grossed out when I told her how I was dissecting a worm? I thought Prairie was gonna puke! laughing Sure was fun giving her the nasty details!
You can be a beasty young man when you want to, Robin!
Robin: What are little brothers for? Anyway.. it's not your fault you've had those crummy headaches. So don't worry OK?
All right. Thank you sweetie pie.
Robin: You're welcome. :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
UD, coming back from work: It's always tribbling when it's someone so beloved that we have to beam up to the undiscovered country.

Cookie Monster waits for dinner, hoping to get something to fill his belly.

The Count is taking inventory of the ghosts, er guests who've confirmed so far for the party next month.

Ed takes some date cakes over to Kathy, hoping she's feeline better.

Katzi428

Reaction score
:super: gets the date cakes from Ed Thank you Ed! These smell delicious and I am sure Kathy will love them! Kathy...look what Ed brought over!
Oh wow! I'll have to thank him later. taking a bite of one Tasty!
:super:: He asked how're you're feeling.
Wishing I could trade this stupid head in for a new one. :sigh: But I'll survive.
:hungry: : Yu waunt sum tea? Ductur Chef's orders..
Yeah, sure...what the hey? Got the chamomile stuff?
:hungry: : Uh huh.
Robin comes in.... Hi.
Hi Robin... want a date cake? Ed brought them over.
Robin shakes head: Not hungry. Feeling kinda sad. Did you know that Uncle Kermit got me Leonard Nimoy's autograph when Mr. Nimoy was on Muppets Tonight ?
Prairie: Wow! Really?
:sympathy:: Lucky kid!
Robin: He wrote "To Robin...Live Long And Prosper, Leonard Nimoy" Sure was nice of him.
Yeah..it was. You'll meet again someday. Don't worry.