Favorite Disney Movies

robodog

Reaction score
I've only seen it once. I rented it the first time it was released on video sometime in the 90s. If I'm remembering correctly it's actually pretty good.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
My favorites include The Three Caballeros, Wreck-It Ralph (I've seen that movie recently and it was outstanding), Who Framed Roger Rabbit?, Lilo & Stitch, and the Pixar movies.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Oh ok! Then again the Black Cauldon almost bankrupted Disney, but it was a good movie.
Didn't they have a string of bad live action movies that time that also almost bankrupted them? And they just blamed the whole Black Cauldron thing on Don Bluth? Yeah, I gotta see that some time.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Didn't they have a string of bad live action movies that time that also almost bankrupted them? And they just blamed the whole Black Cauldron thing on Don Bluth? Yeah, I gotta see that some time.
Oh Disney made several flops!

animalrescuer

Reaction score
I like Disney movies, but not as much as Muppet movies, but I do have some favorites:
101 Dalmatians-Animated version
Finding Nemo
The Toy Story films
The Rescuers
The Rescuers Down Under
Dumbo
Lady and the Tramp
The Jungle Book
The Three Caballeros

BeakerJanice

Reaction score
I'll go with Mulan,Frozen,Snow White,tangled,the little mermaid,Aladdin,Pocahontas,Cinderella and the lion king