Frightmare Alley

Teheheman

Reaction score
Let me talk to the guys about that one. If I can find it on YouTube, I'll send it to them but if it's as bad as you say it is, then we should do it lol. Thanks for finding it.

Daniel

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh, it's on YouTube alright. I'd post the link, but since the movie contains a lot of objectionable content, Ed would probably nuke it.

Teheheman

Reaction score
I found it and posted it to my buddy's wall. Hopefully, he takes a look at it. Thanks for the suggestion. Hopefully, we'll be back at some point. Not quite sure when but someday we'll return.

Daniel

Teheheman

Reaction score
Ok, I really don't wanna post about the show unless we have new episodes but major news regarding it made me do it.
1)Master Deat_S is no longer affiliated with the show. Something happened between him and Hexx so it was in the best interest that we part ways with him. I'm not getting into details.
2)We have a place to do the show now. It's in a place called Scream Acres Court. Once renovations are done for whatever they are doing next, we'll be there I hope.
3)Something I can't announce till the ink is dry but trust me, it'll be awesome.
Thanks to all 4 of you on here who stuck through the hiatus with us,we won't forget you.

Daniel

D'Snowth

Reaction score
That's a shame about Deat_S, I thought he was pretty cool. I'm curious now, are you guys going to do like B.J./Potter/Charles and add another host to replace Deat_S, or will it just be Hexx and Chip now?

Either way, now I'm really interested in seeing what the awesome announcement will be. Network deal? :excited:

Teheheman

Reaction score
That's a shame about Deat_S, I thought he was pretty cool. I'm curious now, are you guys going to do like B.J./Potter/Charles. and add another host to replace Deat_S, or will it just be Hexx and Chip now?

Either way, now I'm really interested in seeing what the awesome announcement will be. Network deal? :excited:
Yes, we will be introducing new characters to replace Deat_S and no, the news isn't a network deal. Unless there's something Hexx isn't telling me but not to my knowledge. Anyway, I will miss having that character on the show because of the dynamic that we all have and the chemistry between all of us but the person that plays Deat_S is burning bridges and I don't want him taking the show down with it so, we gotta do what's best for the show and move on. Don't worry, we'll have other things planned and we'll be better than expected, not that you expected much in the first place lol.

Daniel