The New New Quote Thread

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
At an event at MTR, Zoe talks about being a girl and having girl problems. Then Elmo responds with: "Elmo's a boy and he has no problems at all." Zoe: "Cause you're stupid." Elmo: "Yeah, but Elmo gets paid more." Zoe: "That's for sure."
Elmo: "No, just kidding." Zoe: "No, he's not kidding." Elmo: "Oh, okay." Zoe: "He's not kidding." Then Fran talks normally and Kevin says "Jeez. Where did we go with that?"

Drtooth

Reaction score
(Family Guy brutally rips apart those awful The General Ads)

Peter (as The General): White trash rates from an Army Guy/ Here's a Penguin I don't know why!
Announcer: The General Car Insurance. It will worry whoever you hit.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
"I've seen your kind before: small, loud, self-involved. Listen, Schnooki-Snuggums, some day when you're big and old, you'll realize that material objects will never, ever bring you true happiness. HAH!" ~ B. Happy dressing down Baby Eugene

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
The most profound thing Ricky Gervais said at a MMW press conference: You, well yeah. I mean, you like, you like it when they get it. But, I mean, if—if you only believe the good ones and don’t believe the bad ones then I think that’s a slippery slope. The best thing to do is, you know, celebrate the people that like the film and—and, you know, know that it was made for them. I—I don’t do anything for—for reviews or audience or awards or anything, you know. You do it for—you do it for yourself really if I’m being totally honest and—and of course, you know, and like minded people. But it’s—it’s crazy. If you’re worried about pleasing everyone you’re not gonna please anyone. And it’ll send you mad, you know and it’ll drive you mad and now everyone’s a journalist. Everyone’s a reviewer, you know, with Twitter and Facebook it’s—it’s—it’s like glorified graffiti. If you care about that you might as well go around toilet wall in the world and get offended when they mention you, you know. It’s—it’s, so you mustn't. But yeah, you know, I’d—I’d love it to do, get good reviews and I’d be lying if I, if I said otherwise but you—you really mustn't worry about it. You really mustn't. It will drive you crazy. But having said that, just say ******* nice things about it please. This—this is not for me, but for the kids.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Fozzie: "Oh, Scooter, what else can go wrong?" Scooter: "Well, the crew's talking about quitting." Fozzie: "What?" Scooter: "You know, the stage hand, the prop man, the lighting man. I think you better talk to them." Fozzie: "Well, all right. Who do you think I should talk to first?" The lights go out. Scooter: "Maybe you better start with the lighting man". Fozzie: "I think you're right. Harvey!" Fozzie falls down and Scooter is in shock.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
"I'm olllld... I'm beeaaat uuup... I'm woooooooored awaaaaayyyy..." ~ Rover Joe

cjd874

Reaction score
"I'm not saying Jamie's an evil genius. I mean, he's not evil…and he's not a genius." ---Adam Savage (Mythbusters)

mr3urious

Reaction score
Carole: Help, I'm a prisoner! I can't get out!
Hippie at Drive-in: We all prisoners, chickee-baby. We all locked in. (looks over at his hippie friend) Huh, a couple of weirdos, Guenivere.

- From The Love Bug