Hensonville City 2011

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
UD: I think my favorite performance of his was alongside fellow Trek actor, John DeLance, in a telling of The Cask of the Amontillado. Oh, and his roles as Dr. Jekyll in The Pagemaster and Master Xehenort in the Kingdom Hearts game series. Rest in peace indeed.

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Me: Happy March, everyone! Winter is over!

Phoebe: Uh, actually, it's going to snow tonight.

Me: What?

Ojo: Yeah; you didn't see the weather man? It's another snowstorm! Snowbear needs to get some groceries before it starts.

Me: (sighs) I knew it. March definitely is coming in like a lion. An evil, snow lion, but a lion nonetheless.

Phoebe: So, we're going to the supermarket?

Me: Yeah, I guess. Make your list of food you need and we'll get it in a few hours.

Ojo: Snowbear needs a book for her list! (giggles)

Me: Oh, boy. :sigh:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Haven't seen nor heard Aunt Ru and her crew check-in, but they mentioned they'll be having their party during the weekend.
UD: So I suppose we hang on to their gifts until then?
Hexactly.
*Fatatita gently jumps into Ed's lap.
Yes, Fata, I'm hoping your sister-in-paw's owner will be all fright after tomorrow as well.
:insatiable: Me hope Prairie and Grover and little Robin will be okay too.
Don't worry Cook, they've got :hungry: and :sympathy: looking after them while Kathy's out. But we can invite them over if it makes you feel better.
*Knows what the feeling is like, given the hecticness of this week's events for my own family and what's coming with my sister's wedding in a mere fortnight's time.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*The scare crew go to deliver a few parcels...
Uncle D drops off a batch of caramel brownies at Apt 3 for Ru's and Piggy's birthday.
:insatiable: leaves a box of oatmeal raisin cookies at Apt 2, checking on his friends until Kathy gets back.
:batty: puts down a batch of the brownies for Kim.

Sure is nice to have a full house again. Have a good weekend guys. :jim:

Last edited:

Katzi428

Reaction score
Robin takes in the oatmeal raisin cookies and says softly to :hungry: It was nice of them to make cookies for us. You think Mom would mind if I had just one?
(I'm half asleep but awake enough to joke with Robin) :wink: Gee Robin stop talking so loud! You're keeping me awake! :wink:

Robin: Oh Mom I'm sorry! Are you OK?
I'm joking! And yes I'm fine. Just achy, that's all. I'm going back to sleep. Help yourselves to some cookies, everyone .But save some for me please.
:hungry: : Der noggin hurtin Kethy?
No Chef. It's my stomach from where the tube was put. I'll be as new soon. I promise.
Prairie gently tucks some blankets around me Let's get lost everyone .So the patient can get some rest.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
The scare crew finish watching the Miss Galaxy 2015 pageant broadcast on MMN as it aired live tonight.

Me: That was... interesting.
UD: Shame Zsa Zsa Porkmustard, Miss Koozbane didn't compete this year.
Count: Neither did Jo Beth Garfdoohoo, Miss Crab Nebula.
Me: Still, I liked the concept of Miss Sombrero Galaxy, she just didn't fit her galaxy's name. Also, I wonder if Miss Tadpole Galaxy looked anything froggish.
UD: Hopefully :electric: taped and can tell us in greater detail later.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Kim: [walking into the kitchen] How goes the experiment, guys?
Gillis: Well, we've kept him out of his room...
Kim: I sense a 'but' coming.
Gillis: Lily mentioned some pictures of black cats she'd seen online, and he's been under the table for the last hour and a half. [sighs]
Kim: Hey, baby steps, Gil. It's practically a miracle that he was able to stay out of his room this long today. [looks underneath the table] How's it going down there, Boober?
Boober: [looking up at the table above him] Have you seen the underside of this thing? It's filthy! This whole kitchen is getting a good scrub down tomorrow.
Kim: [chuckles] Sounds like a plan.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
UD: So, what haunter's next on deck?
Me: Actually, I'm considering adding Pew.
UD: Really?
Me: Yeeees. Fraidycat's 3rd life is a pirate-ish character, it doesn't exactly have to be a captain. And the image I have of Pew does also fit with what I'm imagining of the portrait of Culpepper Cline from the mansion. So it could work on both levels.

Last edited:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Huh? Flamethrower? Alls I know is they'd better not get my pumpkin bombs, I'm saving those to welcome back someone special I heard was coming. *Nails cookie to the doorframe as bait.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*:batty: sighs.
:insatiable: Hey Count... Something wrong?
:batty: Ed's gone back into the Stine Funhouse.
:insatiable: Wha that?
:batty: It's a place where he can bash out all his bottled-up anger, it's not a pretty sight when he's done... Or believes he's done.
:insatiable: That no sound like fun to me.
:batty: Agreed. But at least it gives him an outlet to release his anger, the few times it really gets to him. Better that than crashing speeding locomotive trains into each other.
:insatiable: Wha-huh?
:batty: Newer mind, it's an old reference.