Favorite Seinfeld moments?

Muppet Master

Reaction score
The actor for Babu really does a great job in all the episodes he was in, he really should have been used way more on the show.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The guy who played Mr. Kruger died for realsies. Luckily, he didn't try to commit suicide again, but he apparently died from a long-time illness he was suffering with.

As clueless as Kruger was, he was one of my favorite recurring characters. And since Bitstrips seems to like to slip in Seinfeld-themed situations, I was able to do this a couple of years ago:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
But has anybody been noticing a few of the secondary SEINFELD actors have been appearing in commercials and such lately? Here's a thermostat commercial with the guy who played Wilhelm:
Estelle Harris is now in a commercial for THE RED GREEN SHOW, I mean, Redd's Green Apple Ale:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Is it just me, or does it seem like the writers kept looking for ways to hint/suggest that Jerry and George should have been "together"? Particularly in the later seasons.

A couple of specific examples that jump out are from "The Merv Griffin Show", where Kramer asks George, "So, you and Jerry dated for a while, why don't you tell us what that was like? Oops, wrong card." Then of course, there was the whole scenario with George dating a She-Jerry, in which he also had this troublesome inner monologue: "And so what if she does look like Jerry? What does that mean to me? That I can have everything I already have with Jerry, but because it's a woman I can also have sex with it . . . and somehow, that would be what I've always wanted?"

I think there's even a fake "Brokeback Seinfeld" trailer on YT with Jerry and George.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Should the thread be called the thread about nothing, cooler name for a thread about Seinfeld the show.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You know how Sheena Eason's "Morning Train" became both Kramer and George's "work" song? I heard it on the radio the other day, and it occured to me it sounds as if Elaine had written the lyrics and went crazy with the exclamation points again, to wit:

My baby takes the morning TRAIN!
He works from 9:00 to 5:00 and THEN!
He takes another home AGAIN!
To find me waiting for HIM!

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Cool that the whole series is on Hulu now, so younger generations will start to discover it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, because, like, nobody watches SEINFELD from 6-8 on TBS everyday. That would just be ridiculous.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Although I actually like the last season, and few people actually do, I'm actually starting to realize just how forced and contrived the writing was for that season. A few examples:

In the episode where George is paranoid because he thinks the rest of the board directors of Susan's foundation think he killed her, and spends the entire episode trying to find out by leaving a tape recorder in his briefcase that gets damaged; in the tag, after George leaves for the day, we have this:
WICK: Does anybody else think George murdered Susan?
DIRECTOR 1: Oh yeah, I just assumed he did.
DIRECTOR 2: Pfft! Of course he did.
WICK: Okay, so it's not just me. Back to business.

Similarly, in that Puerto Rican Day episode (which is a pretty poor episode anyway), George is wanting to try out his "That's gotta hurt," joke at the movies, but a guy with a laser pen upstages him. So much so in fact that everybody in the theater laughs when the laser bounces across the screen, and the two women George is sitting next to say how much a good sense of humor means more to them than looks, or hair.

And another George example, when he wanted T-Bone to be his nickname, so he orders one for lunch at work for the sake of bringing it up in conversaion, but then his coworker decides to order one to, so Kruger's like, "You like t-bone too? Okay, so let's call you T-Bone!"

charlietheowl

Reaction score
And another George example, when he wanted T-Bone to be his nickname, so he orders one for lunch at work for the sake of bringing it up in conversaion, but then his coworker decides to order one to, so Kruger's like, "You like t-bone too? Okay, so let's call you T-Bone!"
Koko! Koko! Koko!