The Muppet Movie Saga: New chances or new questions

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
IF YOU WANT TO BE IN ALL OF MY STORIES, LET ME KNOW AND DESCRIBE YOUR CHARACTERS!!! CHAPTER ONE IS COMING SOON! :smile::mad::sing::flirt::stick_out_tongue::electric::laugh::wisdom:

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter one

The midnight moon was arising and everything in the world was normal again. Of course, everything wasn't exactly normal in the Muppet house. Annale's two now and nearly everyone was happy that she was growing up so fast. All but Kermit. "Kermit, what's wrong?" Piggy asked.

Piggy, the twenty-three year old mother who would do anything for Kermit and Annale. "Nothing." Kermit replied, "I just don't understand how this place is still standing." She laughed through it. "Well, I think that you and I can have a little-" "Piggy." he stopped her, "Let's talk about later." He pulled her into a long kiss. "Hello, lovebugs." Ami said, "Kids in the room."

Kermit, on the other hand, is twenty-five. The only thing that was wierd was that the house was in one piece. "So." he began, "Come with me." He took her up to the instrument room.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter two

Kermit and Piggy was with Annale when a loud thump was heard from the outside. "What's that?" Annale asked. "Nothing." Kermit said and picked her up. Piggy took her hand. The whole family is back together and everything anew. As if everything was better than before, but everyone wasn't happy. Why? Kermit has been spending more time with his family than doing his leaderly duties.

"I love you." Zoot said into his phone and hung up.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter three

"Leah, where have you been?" Zoot asked. "Stuck in traffic." Leah replied, "It was terrrible." "Lucky you, I had to see the frog and pig making out on that couch! Annale was in the other room with Fozzie!" he said.

FLASHBACK:
Kermit and Piggy was on the couch kissing. Kermit unbuttoned her shirt halfway and began kissing her neck. "I'm out." Zoot said and walked out, "FOZZIE, WE MIGHT HAVE TO GET ANOTHER CRIB!"

"Okay, I feel bad for you." Leah said and hugged him.
~~
"SUMMER!" Walter called, "COME DOWN HERE!" Summer poked his arm as he turned around. "Hey." he said. They shared a kiss. "WALTER!" Annale said and ran to him. He picked her up. "The boss' kid." he added.

"Oh, you have her." Kermit said, "Give me my daughter." He took her. "Aww." Summer said, "How's Piggy doing?" "She's okay." Kermit replied. "Aren't you like twent-five?" Walter asked. "Yea and Piggy's twenty-three." the frog replied.
~~
"So." Constantine said, "Do you think he'll let me hold Annale?" "HAHAHA!" Piggy laughed, "No, he would kill you if you touch her." "Why?" he asked. "No wonder." she replied. Kermit walked in. "Is everything okay in here?" he asked. Piggy nodded and left the room.

"Kyrmit, I wanna hold-" "I'm gonna stop you right there." Kermit cutted him off, "You touch her and I will kick you out. I don't care if you and her are related; touch her and I will kick you out. This is my only warning." Kermit walked out of the room.

I will get the pig, he thought.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter four

Ami and Beaker was trying to get the new invention to work, which is supposed to keep any explosives away from their yard. "Meep." Beaker said. "It'll work." Ami said, "We just gotta get Bunsen to help us."
~~
Annale and Piggy was sleeping and Kermit was watching them. He knew what and who loves. Every breath he takes is for them. Everyday is a new chance with many questions.

Do they feel safe? Am I willing to die for them? Will I take a bullet for them? Yes, he does and will.

Constantine walked in and saw Kermit on the chair. "What?" he asked. "Can we talk?" Constantine asked. Kermit stormed out and stopped in the hallway.

"What?"

"How many times do I have to say that I'm sorry?"

"I don't know. Piggy's the love of my life and I can't lose any of them."

"Kyrmit, I will never hurt any of your family. Annale or Piggy-"

"I forgive you."

"Y-You do?"

"Yea, I figured that if I can give you a black eye-"
"Awesome."

"Don't hurt any of them."

"I won't."

"Good."

They shared a hug and walked down the hallway.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter five

Kermit had agreed to let Annale to spend the night at Constantine's house, so they can bond. Piggy was in the restroom and wasn't feel to good. Why? Janice and Leah was getting worried and Kermit doesn't know what's doing on. "Kermit." Jazzy said, "You need to watch Piggy." Kermit stood up. "Why?" Kermit asked. "Well, she's pale." she said.

{4hrs}

"Okay." Kermit began, in front of the gang, "Have a lot of work to do and it's going to be work, work, work." "How are we going to get it all done in one day?" Scooter asked. "I don't know." the frog replied. "Dude, the pig has been working since she woke up." Flyod said. "It's fine." Piggy softly said.

Suddenly, Piggy began falling forward and Leah caught her. "Oh boy." Kermit dropped the clipboard and bent to her. "Piggy." Leah called, "Can you hear me?" "Yea, she just passed out." Walter said into the phone.

Kermit was feeling her neck, hands, wrists, and arms for a pulse. "I can't feel a pulse." he called. "The EMS are on their way." Janice said. "I starting CPR, everyone get back." he cried.

The frog began CPR. "Come on, girl." he cried, "COME ON! PIGGY COME ON!" Rowlf pulled the frog back. "What could've caused it?" Gonzo asked. "I don't know." Jazzy said, "She did tell me that she was dizzy."
~~~
Kermit was waiting in the waiting room and uncontrolably drinking coffee.
[KERMIT]

I need your love
I need your time
When everything's wrong
You make it right
I feel so high
I come alive
I need to be free with you tonight
I need your love
I need your love
I take a deep breath every time I pass your door
I know you're there but I can't see you anymore
And that's the reason you're in the dark
I've been a stranger ever since we fell apart
I feel so out of sea
Watch my eyes are filled with fear
Tell me do you feel the same
Hold me in your arms again
I need your love
I need your time
When everything's wrong
You make it right
I feel so high
I go alive
I need your love
I need your love
Now I'm dreaming, will ever find you now?
I walk in circles but I never make it out
What I mean to you, do I belong
I try to fight this but I know I'm not that strong
And I feel so helpless here
Watch my eyes are filled with fear
Tell me do you feel the same
Hold me in your arms again
I need your love
I need your time
When everything's wrong
You make it right
I feel so high
I come alive
I need your love
I need your love
All the years
All the times
You were never been to blame
And now my eyes are open
And now my heart is closing
And all the tears
All the lies
All the waste
I've been trying to make it change
And now my eyes are open
I need your love
I need your time
When everything's wrong
You make it right
I feel so high
I come alive
I need to be free

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter six

Kermit was pacing around the waiting room when Fozzie pulled him aside and began talking to his green best friend. "Kermit, listen to me. She's gonna be okay." Fozzie assured him, "She's just exhausted."

"Mr. The Frog." Gil said, "I have some good news and bad news. The good news is that she's alive. The bad news is that she's in a medical indused coma. She was too exhausted and is too dehydrated. I'm in love with the way you love her and I hope you can see a counselor."

What will Kermit do? Will the gang help him?

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter seven

Kermit walked into Piggy's room and held her hand. "Hi-ho, what's up?" he asked. Suddenly, he felt a tighten grip on his hand. "Say something if you can hear me." he said. He needed that grip.

Piggy's eyes began to open, but she was very blurry. "Piggy, can you hear me?" he asked. "Calm yourself." Piggy said with a soft voice. "Thank God!" he exclaimed and kissed her head, "You scared me to death!" "Sorry." she said.
~~~
By the time everyone was home, it was late. Although, they they don't care. Why? They're muppets for crying out loud!

THE END!!