Cookie Monster joins the Youtube Unboxing Fad

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I expected him to eat the box, actually.

Seems like David had a problem opening the box with those Cookie Monster gloves if you look very carefully at the beginning.
Those were gloves? Lol. I was wondering how that was done.

I even thought he was going to eat the water bottle after he drank it. After all, he can eat anything, can't he?
I was thinking about that too. In fact, I was a bit surprised when he actually peeled the banana rather than eating it whole. So there are a few "out of character" moments for cookie there.

Schfifty

Reaction score
Here's the Pizza video:

I like how this is a bit more educational than the first one. Cookie points out the shapes of everything, and counts the sides and corners of the box, too.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Also, Cookie says a pretty funny line after he counts the slices. "You expecting thunder? Me Cookie Monster. Me no the Count." And he eats the box at the end. So that's an improvement.

mr3urious

Reaction score
I really liked the Furchester Hotel references in the tea set video. And it was a bit of a lost opportunity for Cookie to not shout "Itadakimasu!" in the bento box vid, as he often did in Japanese dubs of SSt.

C to the J

Reaction score
I will admit, the way he whispers in the room service platter video really soothes me. And regarding the banana one, it seemed more like an encore of what was done in his lunchbox video.

I wonder why they haven't uploaded more of these yet. Better start throwing in more suggestions. Mine is a box of animal crackers - think of the possibilities!

123Sunny

Reaction score
THAT WAS ADORABLE!!

I think that's the best unboxing video out there! Can't wait to watch more of them! I love this!:insatiable: