Sesame Street films

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
and the line about peeling melons: "Try peeling a melon, what trouble you're in!" made me think "Oh, I'm going to get in trouble if I ever try to peel a melon!" hehe the minds of children!
I think that's a much more realistic example of the way a child's mind works, rather than that "sick" equals "poisonous." :smile:

MeWantCookie

Reaction score
I didn't like lemon-flavored foods when I was younger anyway (because they were too sour for me) so even if the song had told me not to eat them I would have stayed away from them anyway...even now I wouldn't eat a raw lemon because it just doesn't seem very appetizing :wink:

Luke kun

Reaction score
other films that i liked where those 2 slow motion films with that 1 kid. > 1 shows him watching the football game and see the slow montion replay and wonders what everything would be like in slow motion. there was another such film with the same boy and he was out in the snow. somebody either threw a snowball at him. for some reason that bothered me when i was small.
OMG I remember that. There was a Sonic the Hedgehog episode that reminds me of it, "Slowwww Going".

Grab a Coca-Cola or ten and sing along:

"SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOU *i don't know what he's saying here* SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTH! OH NO, I'M STAFFORD!"

XD

But really, I wanna see that skit again. It was on the Star Wars episode.