New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Ladywarrior

Reaction score
Hey there all. I don't know what to say except I like muppets, especially dr. teeth. He's awesome I iwsh he got more recognition. I'm sorry. I probably sound silly. Welll hi.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Hey there all. I don't know what to say except I like muppets, especially dr. teeth. He's awesome I iwsh he got more recognition. I'm sorry. I probably sound silly. Welll hi.
Hello welcome to Muppet Central! You do not sound silly at all. I know quite a few members who love Dr.Teeth almost to much, so I think you will be right at home!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well I love that groovy band leader. His design is very creative and he's got this fun personality. Thanks for the warm welcome. ^^
Your quite welcome if you have any questions, or need help with anything please let me know.

Bridget

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Jessica. I'm 28 years old and I'm from Australia. I only properly discovered the Muppets recently (thanks to the 2011 movie) and wow have I been missing out for a long time...

So now I have watched The Muppet Show and most of the movies and also Fraggle Rock (which is now one of my favourite things ever.)

Other things I like include fantasy-adventure movies/games/books, and assorted art-and-crafts (which I hardly ever get around to actually doing, I just accumulate materials really). I also cosplay, and I'd like to try making a puppet sometime.
Hi Jessica! Welcome to the forums! :wink:

FredMuseumMan7

Reaction score
My Name is FredMuseumMan7. I have a really awsome ability, which I can remember Dates that things happen on, Unlike Most people. In my Spare Time I Like to Play, Video and Computer Games.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
The muppets have become very important to me over the past year. I'm autistic, and autistic people commonly develop a very strong fixation and interest on a certain topic for long periods of time. For me, it's the muppets! So I'm very excited to become a part of the fan community.
Hello DorkLaRue!

Welcome to Muppet Central! I am autistic as well and I am also a fan of The Muppets.

RespcttheFett

Reaction score
Hello everybody!
I'm a new member here and wanted to introduce myself.

I am a toy collector and photographer and recently discovered the Palisades Muppets toy line and immediately fell in love. So far I've been able to track down a few but am still on the hunt, I think I might be addicted.

I look forward to interacting with members here and sharing a mutual appreciation and love for the Muppets.

Feel free to check out my muppets photos and others on my Instagram @Respectthefett

Thanks again and I look forward to meeting you all!

Bridget

Reaction score
Hello everybody!
I'm a new member here and wanted to introduce myself.

I am a toy collector and photographer and recently discovered the Palisades Muppets toy line and immediately fell in love. So far I've been able to track down a few but am still on the hunt, I think I might be addicted.

I look forward to interacting with members here and sharing a mutual appreciation and love for the Muppets.

Feel free to check out my muppets photos and others on my Instagram @Respectthefett

Thanks again and I look forward to meeting you all!
Hey there @RespcttheFett ! Welcome to MC!